Trader Rating: 25
Carbon Fiber Everything
United States, TX, Katy
Joined Mar 2008
714 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFF View Post
The feedback system can be a bit cumbersome in that it requires a link to the sale thread. Not really tough on a proper computer but on a mobile devise it’s kind of a pain and must another obstacle to leaving feedback.

At least for me with my fat thumbs and dirty hands.
Agreed on THIS ! .....someone has to be the lead, though. If you are interested in getting feedback make sure to copy/paste the deal thread in the private messages at the very beginning, so they are easy to find and copy for both parties. Let the other person know you have included the link so they can paste it and leave feedback.

GM
gmorales83 is offline Find More Posts by gmorales83
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 12-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Find More Posts by DGrant
Trader Rating: 6
Just havin' fun!
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2006
1,832 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmorales83 View Post
Agreed on THIS ! .....someone has to be the lead, though. If you are interested in getting feedback make sure to copy/paste the deal thread in the private messages at the very beginning, so they are easy to find and copy for both parties. Let the other person know you have included the link so they can paste it and leave feedback.

GM
Yes. If you PM from the original listing post, the link is pasted in automatically.

Funny though, why would it be any more difficult to leave feedback on a mobile device?

People don't complain about it when they want something... and have no problem posting about that... yet it's too hard to submit feedback..even when links are auto added in PM's?..

What would make it easier?.. it's already just a few simple steps pushing buttons.. Haha. Why are feedback buttons so tough for some people?

Things that make me go "hmm".
DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant
Old 12-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Find More Posts by DGrant
Just havin' fun!
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2006
1,832 Posts
Matter of fact... if you click on the "trader rating" prompt on the original post, it goes directly, and pastes the the whole deal thread in.

FYI also.... if a deal is struck and sale is made, without ever being listed, you can even leave feedback through this forum.

I've done that. Got a great deal from a guy through PM's... there was never a listing... but he was so cool I posted up in this forum, which became the deal link. I've bought several things from him too.
DGrant is offline Find More Posts by DGrant
Old 12-09-2019, 10:00 PM
Find More Posts by tylerexpress
Trader Rating: 13
United States, PA, Orangeville
Joined Jun 2016
57 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
I’ve made several deals over the years and have left feed back nearly every time. Only in a few instances I decided to wait until I received feedback before posting in hopes to encourage a rating.
With trader rating being one of the few methods of choosing who to deal with and not to deal with... makes me wonder is not completing a trader rating warrants a negative response? Any thoughts on this?
tylerexpress is offline Find More Posts by tylerexpress
Old 12-12-2019, 03:57 AM
Find More Posts by flynut007
Trader Rating: 10
United States, TX
Joined Dec 2007
25 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Feedback is important. If I see something I want to make a offer on I always look at their profile page to try and get a feel of the person I’m dealing with. Too many fakers, peddlers and scammers out there!
flynut007 is offline Find More Posts by flynut007

Quick Reply