logo
Old 07-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Find More Posts by Windecker
Logan Indiana
Joined Jun 2006
1,741 Posts
2006 Nats corrected scoring

Ok, gang, there has been some correcting going on due to a small glitch in the scoring program for the Nats. I am not sure how many other threads are started regarding it or where to find them but I wanted everyone to know that Mark has the issue worked out and everyone involved has been informed.

Due to some cutting and pasting of the program he written, he overlooked a k factor error in the unknowns. This has been corrected and there has been a shift in the results in some cases as follows:
In Intermediate Craig Baker moved into 6th while Troy Wallace moved down to 7th
In Unlimited David Moser moved from 4th to 2nd, Kurt Koelling moved from 2nd to 3rd and Frank Noll Jr. moved from 3rd to 4th. Additionally Paul Sandys moved from 11th to 10th and Wayne Geffon moved from 10th to 11th.
No other changes were found.

I know Mark and Cheryl very well and know they worked very hard to get the Nats off with out a hitch. Sometimes things happen and it is improtant for us to remember that nomatter what they deserve a huge thank you for the countless hours spent working to put this contest together.

Mark is extreemly saddened by all this and needs a little time to recover from this situation. Please understand he needs a little recovery time to heal. He will return to the fourms and be ready to send scores out in a few days.

Pulled from another web site:
To all the competitors, officials, judges and volunteers who
attended the Nat's I offer my sincerest apology for allowing this to
happen. I always take these tasks very seriously and knowing that I
let everyone down has affected me deeply. I hope that some day I
will earn back the trust that you placed in me for this event.
Sincerely,
Mark Jorgenson

Most of us including myself have no idea just how much work this is, lets keep that in mind and be thankful that people like them have stepped up to the plate.
Thanks Mark and Cheryl!

Also thanks to the former CD's for all the effort put in. They worked very hard also.
Will Berninger
Windecker is offline Find More Posts by Windecker
Last edited by Windecker; 07-11-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply