logo
Old 05-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Find More Posts by alfonso8182003
Joined Mar 2007
19 Posts
re;Who can help me look for carbs for 200cc gas engine

Hello!Every friend!GRpro gasoline engine comes from Quzhou,Zhejiang,China.We supply various sizes of gsaoline engine for airplane including 26cc,45cc,50cc(single),65cc(single),50cc(twin),100 cc(twin).We are now reaserching 200cc to fit giant scale plane.Everthing is fixed excluding carbs.Since it is very difficult to purchase it.There is no supplying in China.But,I don't know where we can purchase the related carbs for 200cc gas engine.And I will be appreciated of whom can help me to purchase it.If you have the related information,not hesitate to contact me.
Many thanks and best regards
Alfonso
Email:grpro@grpro.com.cn
MSN:alfonso8182000@hotmail.com
Tel:0086-570-8557393
Fax;0086-570-2333185
www.grpro.com.cn
alfonso8182003 is offline Find More Posts by alfonso8182003
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-15-2007, 12:12 AM
Find More Posts by GremlinX
Father of the Scale Furum
Chapel Hill, TN
Joined Jan 2006
4,595 Posts
Re: re;Who can help me look for carbs for 200cc gas engine

I sent you an email.
GremlinX is offline Find More Posts by GremlinX
Old 05-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Find More Posts by rcign
Williams, Az USA
Joined Jan 2006
2,439 Posts

OK, this is Silversufer currently at RCIGN's place right now. I've been following this and watching the RCIGN posts dissapear.

DGfick, I'm sitting in RCIGN's garage right now holding a cloned Walbro carb. It would be no big deal for me to take a picture and post it later but I don't feel like expending the effort if the post will be deleted for telling the truth. Your response to RCIGN when you deleted his posts about cloning a Walbro carb like they do everything else as beeing "uncool" just ain't right. The truth of a matter should never be considered "uncool" simply because it goes against the grain or may offend an importer. It's still the truth, "uncool" or not. The name cast into the carb cover where it would normally say "Walbro" is RUI*ING and it's an exact clone of a Walbro WT-644/645 carb.

Now if you need me to verify that this is indeed Silversurfer and not RCIGN I can plug my laptop into his router so your system can read the cookies and repeat this whole post. Hopefully you have the ability to recoginize the truth when it bites you in the butt.
rcign is offline Find More Posts by rcign
Last edited by rcign; 05-17-2007 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by Cracky
WHATS CRACKALAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wentzville, MO
Joined Jan 2006
9,312 Posts

Silversurfer and RCIGN, The posts were deleted because of the manner in which they were presented. Regardless of my personal preference regarding cloning we try not to bash anyone. Think of a civil way to present your concern and dislike and it will remain.

Thank You
DGFICK
Cracky is offline Find More Posts by Cracky
Old 05-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Find More Posts by rcign
Williams, Az USA
Joined Jan 2006
2,439 Posts

In all candor, if you were an American, German, or Japenese manufacturer of original design engines you would find it quite difficult to go to the internet and see your engines, which you provided the capital for during research and development, being sold with exactly the same appearance but under another name, for 1/2 what you sell them for. Pretty soon you start wondering when you will be closing your doors because you can't produce and sell your product for as little as the person that copies them can. So the guy in China is working for less than $2.00 per day while you starve to death.

Now as far as presentation is concerned I like to tell it like it is. This touchy, feely, pc crap is for wimps that have never managed to develop a real personality and for those that cannot accept responsibility for anything or cannot deal with truth.

If I offend anyone the person that's offended has the problem because I simply told the truth. As we get older we have less time to tell what needs be said, and less patience to deal with obscurity. So we become direct.

Silversurfer out
Old 05-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Find More Posts by GremlinX
Father of the Scale Furum
Chapel Hill, TN
Joined Jan 2006
4,595 Posts

Well, I don't want to get into the deletation(is that a word?LOL) and modding... but this guy is asking about carbs. Who knows what he is going to do with them... or it. I was simply trying to give an honest asnwer... I emailed him and never heard back.
GremlinX is offline Find More Posts by GremlinX
Old 05-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Find More Posts by forgues research
Canada
Joined Feb 2006
4,281 Posts

If I may, I have written to him in China in response to his question and he has responded back to me,

All this being said, why do we have to bring politics into this hobby, he asks about carbs, tell him about carbs or don't answer, now is that so hard. If the government doesn't do anything , why do we have to have a war between modellers..

Another spent two bits...

Roger
forgues research is offline Find More Posts by forgues research
Old 05-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Find More Posts by rcign
Williams, Az USA
Joined Jan 2006
2,439 Posts

Last edited by rcign; 05-18-2007 at 10:05 PM. Reason: not cool enough
Old 05-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Find More Posts by alfonso8182003
Joined Mar 2007
19 Posts

I have found the carbs from other area.I will supply the 200cc engine for customers in not future.But,I think my engine will make some other brands unhappy since it leads to competition.However,there is little peoples seem to not like competition.
At same time,I will also feel appreciated of many freinds's help.
alfonso8182003 is offline Find More Posts by alfonso8182003

Quick Reply