logo
Old 11-04-2018, 11:03 PM
Find More Posts by Alkaline
United States, LA, Baton Rouge
Joined Mar 2010
1,743 Posts
The managers were black female, and this is a problem and race does factor into this. If you are white and call the cops...:

Pool Patrol Paula:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pool-pa...ebby-stremple/

BBQ Becky:
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bbq-becky

Permit Patty:
https://mashable.com/article/permit-.../#PS_v6N2I5iqJ

I say this being middle eastern decent, having lived in this country for 21 years; being naturalized, and having lived through 9/11 as a brown man in the Bible belt.... I don't remember it ever being like this... this is nuts

Political correctness is out of control people need to learn tolerance.
Alkaline is online now Find More Posts by Alkaline
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2018, 11:55 PM
Find More Posts by rcmigpilot
United States, LA, Berwick
Joined Mar 2010
104 Posts
Ok, before this goes any farther Alkaline is a friend of mine and while he was not there he has the facts straight so he was not jumping to any conclusions, racial or otherwise.

Right after I started this thread I sent a somewhat shorter version (form was character limited) to the Wal Mart customer satisfaction link on their web site. This afternoon I got a response that said a member of the management team will be in contact with me. Since our issue was with a member of the management team I'll be making sure I speak to the store manager and not some underling. I'll post the results of the call, if it happens.
rcmigpilot is online now Find More Posts by rcmigpilot
Old 11-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
11,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmigpilot View Post
Ok, before this goes any farther Alkaline is a friend of mine and while he was not there he has the facts straight so he was not jumping to any conclusions, racial or otherwise.

Right after I started this thread I sent a somewhat shorter version (form was character limited) to the Wal Mart customer satisfaction link on their web site. This afternoon I got a response that said a member of the management team will be in contact with me. Since our issue was with a member of the management team I'll be making sure I speak to the store manager and not some underling. I'll post the results of the call, if it happens.
Sounds good. It will be interesting to see what they have to say for themselves. Stupid situation from start to finish.
Judge is offline Find More Posts by Judge
Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Find More Posts by DGrant
Just havin' fun!
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2006
578 Posts
Subscribing, I've got to hear how this unfolds... I've been following this thread since nearly the first post(at least the meaningful points). This could be interesting. Good luck.
DGrant is online now Find More Posts by DGrant
Last edited by DGrant; 11-05-2018 at 02:59 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:39 AM
Find More Posts by 74Ranch
United States, VA, Midlothian
Joined Sep 2013
434 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Re-read my post. I did not once say you used those words. However, I do not recall an example where you asked for civility and respect for the office when others used those words.

And I love the FG vibe now. In 2 days I have been labeled a "super troll" and a liar. Wow, just wow.

I have a suggestion for those that find my posts problematic, simply place me on your ignore list.

Hey Judge, I have never met you, but I have p.m. you on several occasions with some questions on the build of my B.H. Decathlon and you always responded quickly with great advice. so you being a "super troll" now, is that sort of like a Dammit troll doll. thanks for all the help when I needed it, not bad for a troll.
T
74Ranch is offline Find More Posts by 74Ranch
Old 11-05-2018, 08:04 AM
Find More Posts by AeroKen
Joined Apr 2015
244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmigpilot View Post
My appologies Alkaline obviously I was unaware of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
Political correctness is out of control people need to learn tolerance.
Tolerance is certainly needed, but it’s not just political correctness that’s out of control. It’s also the counter political correctness rhetoric - there are some folks (clearly not all) who think that doing away with political correctness also means an end to all sense of civility. There is a nice middle ground there somewhere, if we could only find it.
AeroKen is offline Find More Posts by AeroKen
Old 11-05-2018, 08:07 AM View Post
MarksHangar
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while MarksHangar edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Find More Posts by rcbobp
Have Fun And Fly
United States, MD, Baltimore County
Joined Apr 2008
3,948 Posts
Is “Supper Troll” someone who makes fun of your dinner?
rcbobp is offline Find More Posts by rcbobp
Old 11-05-2018, 08:16 AM
Find More Posts by AeroKen
Joined Apr 2015
244 Posts

Not necessarily - supper is the last meal of the day, whereas dinner is the largest meal of the day, often the midday meal.

(OK, spelling nitpick, check, semantic nitpick, check, what’s next?)
AeroKen is offline Find More Posts by AeroKen
Old 11-05-2018, 08:26 AM
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
I'm just "Miss Behavin"
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
401 Posts
Oh, you got me on that one! Going to bed without my Supper tonight. Edits made to correct spelling.
MarksHangar is offline Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Old 11-05-2018, 08:30 AM
Find More Posts by FGNewbie
Joined Mar 2010
4,078 Posts
I have known Bill, aka Judge, for about 20 yrs. And I can assure you that neither he nor I would ever be mistaken for a troll, “supper” or otherwise. We are both liberals which to some means we mutated from fungus. Regardless, he has been and continues to be a good friend and an ambassador to the hobby. To insult him or anyone who participates here is an insult to the hobby.
FGNewbie is offline Find More Posts by FGNewbie
Last edited by FGNewbie; 11-05-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
I'm just "Miss Behavin"
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
401 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FGNewbie View Post
I have known Bill, aka Judge, for about 20 yrs. And I can assure you that neither he nor I would ever be mistaken for a troll, “supper” or otherwise. We are both liberals which to some means we mutated from fungus. Regardless, he has been and continues to be a good friend and an ambassador to the hobby. To insult him or anyone who participates here is an insult to the hobby.
You need to look at who insulted who first dude, you can't sling out insults and then step back and say that you are so helpful that you are not to be held accountable for your actions. I am defending my good name here so if you want to step into the ring here, be my guest.
MarksHangar is offline Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Old 11-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Find More Posts by OPflying
United States, FL, Orange Park
Joined Feb 2018
48 Posts
I just laughed when I read the OP's post. First off, I will admit that I myself work for Wal-Mart Stores and I am a Manager. I prefer not to go into any more detail on what I do there. I think that it's just freaking awesome that you guys are utilizing a public space for this. I wish I club would.

Getting to the point. What kind of "managers" were they. Assistant store managers or just some lowly grunt manager? IF they were assistant store managers they SHOULD have contacted their store or store co-manager(s) to verify you were allowed to be there and what to do about certain things so he can handle any sensitive issues like what they thought was offensive. They in themselves cannot call law enforcement unless it is a life threatening emergency. With that said, it is unfortunate that Wal-Mart does not always make the right decisions promoting managers that have common sense and are often damaged individuals looking for a hand out to begin with. Their ignorance on this day inflicted a bad image on your club (and as customers) and for that I am sorry.
OPflying is offline Find More Posts by OPflying
Old 11-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Find More Posts by Spridal
Joined May 2010
589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbobp View Post
You're spot on. Ignorance is both a red and blue problem. We've all seen stupid people all over the country. I just want to have fun and fly.

+1
Spridal is offline Find More Posts by Spridal
Old 11-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
11,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHangar View Post
Well Super Troll, your act of asking me to defend myself against your false charges.
One more time, and I am typing as slowly as I can, I NEVER accused your of using the words "Obummer" or "MooChele". What I did state is that when those words were used on this fourm by others you did not issue the same diatribe about respecting the office, etc. as you did when I simply wrote "Trump".

So no false charges. There are nearly 100 posts where "Obummer" appears, not once is there a call for respect from you. Perhaps you have done so elsewhere, but not here. How is that a false charge??
Judge is offline Find More Posts by Judge

Quick Reply