logo
Old 02-22-2013, 12:40 PM View Post
FugginLunatic
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Find More Posts by Zeeb
United States, UT, St. George
Joined Feb 2006
4,485 Posts
If you moderators think I'm going to edit my hidden post, you are mistaken......
Zeeb is offline Find More Posts by Zeeb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Find More Posts by rcpilot_971
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Mar 2010
378 Posts
Its cheaper just to rent them in the long run
rcpilot_971 is offline Find More Posts by rcpilot_971
Old 02-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Find More Posts by Robotech
United States, AR, Pine Bluff
Joined Aug 2006
3,861 Posts
That's what my accountant says. "If you fly it, float it or **** it, rent it. "
Robotech is offline Find More Posts by Robotech
Old 02-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Find More Posts by catman3070
United States, AL, Bessemer
Joined Jan 2007
723 Posts
You guys are all over the place with this thread! For those that are happily married, good for you. For those that know what it is like to just give it all up to get away from a miserable person you know how I feel.
However to everyone who is monitoring or chimming it, all I can say is watch what you do because no matter what happens after 18 years all judges think you owe the woman everything!!

Now for those that think I started this out of anger your completely wrong. As I have been trying everything to just get my divorce finalized for a year and I just finally gave everything up rather than continue to fight. In the long run I have made out, yes it will cost me more money but what I saved in Attorney fees cover this expense. On her side she thinks she will get over $20,000 for all of it. What she didn't realize is no one pays full price for a used plane. I offered her $5000 for everything and I bet within a month I get it for that price.
catman3070 is offline Find More Posts by catman3070
Old 02-27-2013, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by dhawks
Gettin' Lower!
Hampton, Virginia
Joined Sep 2006
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman3070 View Post
You guys are all over the place with this thread! For those that are happily married, good for you. For those that know what it is like to just give it all up to get away from a miserable person you know how I feel.
However to everyone who is monitoring or chimming it, all I can say is watch what you do because no matter what happens after 18 years all judges think you owe the woman everything!!

Now for those that think I started this out of anger your completely wrong. As I have been trying everything to just get my divorce finalized for a year and I just finally gave everything up rather than continue to fight. In the long run I have made out, yes it will cost me more money but what I saved in Attorney fees cover this expense. On her side she thinks she will get over $20,000 for all of it. What she didn't realize is no one pays full price for a used plane. I offered her $5000 for everything and I bet within a month I get it for that price.
Sorry, but you can't expect to vent your frustrations by starting a thread that by it's very title is demeaning and offensive to all women, including the women in my life that I care about, and not expect some backlash.

I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience and I hope for the sake of all involved that it will be behind you soon. Maybe the next woman you meet will have more in common with you. Maybe she will actually enjoy some of the same hobbies and activities as you. You might even hit it off with a woman that already enjoys flying RC models...

...but only if she never reads Flying Giants.
dhawks is offline Find More Posts by dhawks
Old 03-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Find More Posts by kerwin50
cameron mo
Joined Oct 2010
1,471 Posts
If you have been married to her for 18 yrs then she is probally up there in years. She will soon learn what it's like to be single again. I know that everything changes when the 40's and espically the 50's hit.
A friend of mine once told me when my 2nd wife left they aways come back. Trouble is I didn't take her back instead I found one that wanted me to be happy
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old 03-26-2013, 08:01 AM
Find More Posts by rcpilotacro
Fly Hard ! Fly Low ! Fly 3D
Joined Feb 2013
157 Posts
catman

Lucky You !!, the whole house is your workshop. no one to tell you confine to garage/workshop (Or the hangar in the airfield) or the place stinks of Meth gas or whatever. Your sit is good bro !! That's karma too, Good Karma...Reminds of a memorable quote from the Movie Sgt Bilko as it goes...

Paparelli: He's gonna think of something. Remember that time I got the letter from my wife saying that she wanted to break up with me? Huh? Remember what Bilko did?

Wally: He got your wife back?

Paparelli: No, he got me another wife! A better wife!

So !! Cheers to you for a better Wife (if and when you decide to have one)
rcpilotacro is offline Find More Posts by rcpilotacro
Old 06-28-2013, 06:53 AM
bb2
Find More Posts by bb2
bb2
United States, TX, Emory
Joined Nov 2008
8 Posts
Lost my RC Stuff to EX

Yep, I took what I could when I moved out but left some really nice planes behind. When the divorce was finally over, I went back to collect the rest and my planes were gone. Seems there was a "break in" in the garage only and nothing was missing but airplanes. No she didn't call the police, really? After she got the house and furnishings and I got the debt and bankruptcy, I lose my planes to a burglar.......
bb2 is offline Find More Posts by bb2
Old 08-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Find More Posts by Flyper
Joined Jan 2013
65 Posts
I'm in the sweet looks stage of my next one and I see this. I'm going to go on and ask anyway.
Flyper is offline Find More Posts by Flyper
Old 11-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Find More Posts by Mithrandir
TEAM FUTABA
High Desert California, USA
Joined Jan 2006
7,937 Posts
I realize I am late on this thread... but I like this approach!! lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...atue-lawn.html
Mithrandir is offline Find More Posts by Mithrandir
Old 06-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Joined Jan 2013
65 Posts
Drive past a junk yard, take a good look. I see many places in my rural area that look just like one but are actually the homes of hermits that hate women. They never see the loving flowers, enjoy the scents or have a woman's touch to the home. They never hear the song of their voice or receive the influence to be a more sensible person who regularly takes a bath, shaves, and has a good meal cooked for them.
But at least they can take a motor inside the house and work on it without being complained at.

I think I already wrote something very close to this post.
Last edited by Flyper; 06-24-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:52 PM
Joined Jan 2013
65 Posts
catman,
I have been through my share of tribulations here on this earth, started with being run over by a car when I was a kid. I have walked over about every sort of coal there is but unfortunately there are some coming that will surprise me.
I guess the reason women get to a guy by using money as a weapon is they can't punch someone's face through their ass and give them a tour of their own bull pies. We can but fortunately most often don't.
Women were spoiled as a child with all that Cinderella stuff, they were so cute, everyone made them think they were in heaven. Every day is Christmas and every night New Year's Eve.

Then reality hits, and they are often shocked at the fact that things are now going wrong for them since they grew up. Best thing to keep in mind is don't ruin your love by mixing hate, violence, and revenge into it. You tried a marriage and it didn't work out. I usually end it with oh well, at least I got some, and have never hit a female in my life. I will keep it that way.

My serious view, the other was a sort of joke.
But on the bright side, when a coal miner gets a divorce, he looks down sadly and thinks, I guess there's no such thing as a clean divorce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman3070 View Post
So after a year of trying to get my Models and Equipment back, my now Ex-B**ch got it all just so I could get it over with. What makes women that take you for everything while married have to take even more in a Divorce?
Watch for my planes, radios, and trailer you may be able to get some nice stuff cheap!
Last edited by Flyper; 06-24-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Quick Reply