logo
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2019, 09:21 AM
helivflyer is offline
Find More Posts by helivflyer
Registered User
helivflyer's Avatar
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_adical View Post
Silver Hills in 2 weeks
Ya, what he said. I hope to see both you and Tim Cooper up North.
helivflyer is offline Find More Posts by helivflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Trumpetman is offline
Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Registered User
Trumpetman's Avatar
Calgary, Alberta
Joined Feb 2008
373 Posts
Clark must be flying his a$$ off! Still no results for July.....
Trumpetman is offline Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Rusty 73 is offline
Find More Posts by Rusty 73
Flyin low and Smooth
Rusty 73's Avatar
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Feb 2014
636 Posts
Clark what the issue with the result from Oregon not being posted . Yup still must be Flying his a$$ests off .
Yes Silverwood is a pass for me, so the other sportsman flyers can fill up my space near the bottom Lol
Who wants a treat from Las Vegas?
Rusty 73 is offline Find More Posts by Rusty 73
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2019, 09:38 PM
kbodeau is offline
Find More Posts by kbodeau
Keith Bodeau
kbodeau's Avatar
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Jan 2006
328 Posts
The Silver Hills Imac is just around the corner
Aug 17th-18th.
We will be flying 2019 Alternate sequences
Field is Open for practice all week
Camping availble on site, no hookups, $10 a night, $30 for 3 or more nights.
Dogs must be leashed
Registration: Friday (all day) Sat. 7:30-830am

Looks to be small turnout this year so we are planning to get some extra flying in. The Bees are not a problem this year and so far we have avoided the smoke so it should be a good time. There will be several upper class flyers that will be happy to help any new to Imac pilots that want to give it a try.
If you need in the gate pm me for the combo.

Saturday:
Pilots meeting will be at 8:00, the sun is not a problem so plan to be in the air by 8:30
We will fly two rounds of knowns and then break for about an hour for Lunch.
Lunch will be Smoked Brisket and other assorted sides. $7.00
Unknowns will be handed out to be studied and then flown after lunch. Basic will fly a single known sequence
We should be finished by about 3:00pm
Rick can then over see dinner plans for anyone interested!

Sunday
Pilots meeting at 8:00, in the air by 8:30
We will fly 2 rounds of knowns
No lunch will be served on Sunday
Should have everyone on there way by 1:00

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it.

Keith

BTW: Clark is not signed up so he should have some time to get the scores posted
kbodeau is offline Find More Posts by kbodeau
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2019, 10:05 AM
R_adical is offline
Find More Posts by R_adical
Registered User
R_adical's Avatar
United States, MT, Garrison
Joined Apr 2011
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbodeau View Post
The Silver Hills Imac is just around the corner
Aug 17th-18th.
We will be flying 2019 Alternate sequences
Field is Open for practice all week
Camping availble on site, no hookups, $10 a night, $30 for 3 or more nights.
Dogs must be leashed
Registration: Friday (all day) Sat. 7:30-830am

Looks to be small turnout this year so we are planning to get some extra flying in. The Bees are not a problem this year and so far we have avoided the smoke so it should be a good time. There will be several upper class flyers that will be happy to help any new to Imac pilots that want to give it a try.
If you need in the gate pm me for the combo.

Saturday:
Pilots meeting will be at 8:00, the sun is not a problem so plan to be in the air by 8:30
We will fly two rounds of knowns and then break for about an hour for Lunch.
Lunch will be Smoked Brisket and other assorted sides. $7.00
Unknowns will be handed out to be studied and then flown after lunch. Basic will fly a single known sequence
We should be finished by about 3:00pm
Rick can then over see dinner plans for anyone interested!

Sunday
Pilots meeting at 8:00, in the air by 8:30
We will fly 2 rounds of knowns
No lunch will be served on Sunday
Should have everyone on there way by 1:00

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it.

Keith



BTW: Clark is not signed up so he should have some time to get the scores posted

Well thats a little bit different


Dinner we can figure out on the fly
R_adical is offline Find More Posts by R_adical
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2019, 09:19 AM
helivflyer is offline
Find More Posts by helivflyer
Registered User
helivflyer's Avatar
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
840 Posts
Thank you for the update Keith. I am sure that we will all have a great time. I look forward to it!

Rick, there is nothing different about your planning for dinner
helivflyer is offline Find More Posts by helivflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2019, 07:17 AM
R_adical is offline
Find More Posts by R_adical
Registered User
R_adical's Avatar
United States, MT, Garrison
Joined Apr 2011
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helivflyer View Post
Thank you for the update Keith. I am sure that we will all have a great time. I look forward to it!

Rick, there is nothing different about your planning for dinner
Except the wing lady will be with me to help
R_adical is offline Find More Posts by R_adical
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2019, 08:09 AM
Trumpetman is offline
Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Registered User
Trumpetman's Avatar
Calgary, Alberta
Joined Feb 2008
373 Posts
Regional results are posted and all up to date! Thanks Clark 👍🏼👍🏼
Trumpetman is offline Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 05:38 PM
chymas is offline
Find More Posts by chymas
"Those Guys"
chymas's Avatar
United States, WA
Joined Dec 2011
646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 73 View Post
Clark what the issue with the result from Oregon not being posted . Yup still must be Flying his a$$ests off .
Yes Silverwood is a pass for me, so the other sportsman flyers can fill up my space near the bottom Lol
Who wants a treat from Las Vegas?
Sorry guys...trying to keep up. Not flying enough. Still need to figure out that sequence for the shoot out, it's like almost an unlimited except for stopping snaps on knife edge. Who does that anyway.
chymas is offline Find More Posts by chymas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Trumpetman is offline
Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Registered User
Trumpetman's Avatar
Calgary, Alberta
Joined Feb 2008
373 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chymas View Post
Sorry guys...trying to keep up. Not flying enough. Still need to figure out that sequence for the shoot out, it's like almost an unlimited except for stopping snaps on knife edge. Who does that anyway.
Hehe, good luck! See you at Silverhills
Trumpetman is offline Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Trumpetman is offline
Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Registered User
Trumpetman's Avatar
Calgary, Alberta
Joined Feb 2008
373 Posts
Weather troubles

We just canít catch a break up here in Alberta! Todayís IMAC. Contest in Didsbury has been cancelled/postponed. Rain and low clouds today and worse for tomorrow! Fingers crossed for Silverhills next week!
Trumpetman is offline Find More Posts by Trumpetman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 10:10 AM
helivflyer is offline
Find More Posts by helivflyer
Registered User
helivflyer's Avatar
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
840 Posts
I am sorry to hear that Gordon. Isn't that two in a row to Mother Nature?
I look forward to seeing you and Rick again in Silver Hills this weekend.
helivflyer is offline Find More Posts by helivflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 07:01 PM
FlyerAllan is offline
Find More Posts by FlyerAllan
Registered User
FlyerAllan's Avatar
United States, WA, Newcastle
Joined Jul 2016
149 Posts
Do I need a gate code Friday afternoon?
-Jeff B
FlyerAllan is offline Find More Posts by FlyerAllan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2019, 10:07 PM
helivflyer is offline
Find More Posts by helivflyer
Registered User
helivflyer's Avatar
Twin Falls, Idaho
Joined Mar 2006
840 Posts
Do I need a code for Thursday afternoon?
helivflyer is offline Find More Posts by helivflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 07:56 AM
kbodeau is offline
Find More Posts by kbodeau
Keith Bodeau
kbodeau's Avatar
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Jan 2006
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helivflyer View Post
Do I need a code for Thursday afternoon?


I should be there Thursday and Friday so the gate will be open. Looking forward to seeing everyone.


Keith
kbodeau is offline Find More Posts by kbodeau
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (1 members and 11 guests)
Bdub
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gallery BIG EVENTS: 2007 iHobby Expo - Chicago Mike Bargman General Discussion 0 10-20-2007 10:08 PM