logo
Old 12-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Find More Posts by slyell
lexington SC
Joined Apr 2006
17 Posts
Pre Registration Site for IMAC

Has anyone heard what the story is w/ the pre-registration site for the upcoming contests on the IMAC home page? I have been trying to log into that site for a week now and it is still down, anyone have a clue?
slyell is offline Find More Posts by slyell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 12-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Find More Posts by Downhumpty
Back to the Basics!
Willow Spring, NC. USA
Joined Jan 2006
1,051 Posts
Re: Pre Registration Site for IMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyell View Post
Has anyone heard what the story is w/ the pre-registration site for the upcoming contests on the IMAC home page? I have been trying to log into that site for a week now and it is still down, anyone have a clue?

You should join the SA group or Southeastimac group. Vic posted the site was down and should be back up soon

Kp
Downhumpty is offline Find More Posts by Downhumpty
Old 01-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by SCIMACER
Flyin' Around
Jackson SC
Joined Jan 2006
5 Posts
Re: Pre Registration Site for IMAC

Since the pre-registration site is mine, I can give you the real scoop.. My ISP had a server failure and then they gave me the run around and I told them to go to he%&..

I contacted IMAC and since I was about to spend about 250 bucks to put the site back up, just to see if they would like to help me out financially. (the only thing I ever got from IMAC for running the site other than a thank you was one year free dues).. Anyhow..

I was told that the "new and improved" IMAC web site would include a pre-registration module, and that mine would no longer be needed.. (in so many words anyhow). I cannot help to wonder how bad I would have felt if I had spent the dollars then found out it was being replaced..

So, there we are.. I do not know if I was supposed to say anything or not about the new site, but I figured you guys needed to know..

See you guys around..
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyell View Post
SCIMACER is offline Find More Posts by SCIMACER

Quick Reply