logo
Old 01-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Find More Posts by kf6gub
Flyin' Around
Round Rock, Texas, USA
Joined Jan 2007
3 Posts
Jim from Austin, Texas...actually Round Rock by way of CA

My log-in may look unusual. It's my ham radio license designated by the feds. So I just use that combination of letters and a number. No one else wants it.

My interest is airplanes. I got there by way of gas rc cars. Cars were my start point. I just crashed my latest electric plane. I like electric because I can fly the plane near my house. I'm still crazy about nitro and gas, but I'm only comfortable with those planes at a legitimate flying field. I've got a nitro .50 OS, but I crashed that profile plane back in CA. It was a good flyer. I really like Quique's yaks. I'm looking forward to his 69". I'll go from there. thx Jim
kf6gub is offline Find More Posts by kf6gub
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Find More Posts by Boulder
It's official, thanks Verne...
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Jan 2006
11,247 Posts
Re: Jim from Austin, Texas...actually Round Rock by way of CA

Hey Jim,

Great to have you here!!

The profile planes are some fun birds, I love flying them as much as my bigger ones. I just started on my new Extreme Flight Edge 540T, it'll have an OS 50sx and all Hitec servos. This will be my second one, first was lost when I pulled my pushrod out of the elevator clevise, totally my fault. I liked it so much I bought another one to put the gear in, I can't wait!!

Welcome to the Giants!!!
Boulder is offline Find More Posts by Boulder
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply