logo
Old 03-14-2014, 02:09 AM
Find More Posts by wahoo
Joined Feb 2006
953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedijody View Post
I never want to be a tired old man, nor do I try to emulate him. He's an online PC pussy. If he thought he could get away with it he would say the same things I do. Why do you think he's been lifetime banned from two different RC forums? Trust me, I know him and work with him every day. You should hear what he says about you!

The difference between he and I is that you'll know exactly what I think before you meet me and afterward, no pulling punches, no PC BS. Online I'm real, not fake. 99% of people get along great with me because I'm the way I am. Even though I would and do say the same thing in person, I don't come across the same as many take me in writing. But I don't care, I'm not going to change the way I express myself in writing to save someone's feelings over a Chinese piece of Merda.
But the difference is .. as brash as he may come across... people tend to believe and accept his opinions where-as,.. as smart as you may think you are...people just think yer an arsehole ...

Where he bites his tongue and refuses to answer, you spew forth diatribe that lends nothing to the equation. PC pussy or internet A-Hole... ?? I know which/who I'd tend to respect and believe more...

Now I can't speak for everyone so take the above with a grain of salt... but I do know that "less the alcohol" I too claim the "I'd talk to you the same no matter what" so yer claim hits home.

As far as what Pat has to say about me ?? ...I'll accept full responsibility for everything he has to say... I deserve it. I've been less than cordial in some of my 80 proof rants.... yer excuse is ??

BTW....I definitely know why he was lifetime banned from here.
wahoo is offline Find More Posts by wahoo
Last edited by wahoo; 03-14-2014 at 02:44 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 03-14-2014, 05:44 AM
Find More Posts by closetguy
United States, OH, Berlin Heights
Joined Jul 2006
4,741 Posts
if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. never seen so many guy's get upset at the truth.
still waiting for someone to prove him wrong.
closetguy is offline Find More Posts by closetguy
Old 03-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Find More Posts by wahoo
Joined Feb 2006
953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by closetguy View Post
if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. never seen so many guy's get upset at the truth.
still waiting for someone to prove him wrong.
You ever see Jodi... I don't think it's possible to keep him out... as for proving it... he made a mistake on prop size early on in this thread...Gents... sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but he's human just like the rest of us... not a god !!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Find More Posts by Bunky F. Knuckle
Just your Average Joe.
Joined Jan 2006
8,338 Posts
Just because it says a "certain" size, doesnt always mean that is what it is. Back in the day, that is what we did for more performance. Would trim down a 22" prop to a 20" to give us a bit more thrust with the wider blade.

I've seen a Falcon CF prop stamped 32x12, and it was 2" bigger than a 32" prop. And this was from the factory. So, shiit happens.

Until the prop in question is measured, it is all hearsay. But does that mean that a 128 will not turn over a 29x10??? Not at all.Does that mean that this 128 will not wrap up rapidly?? Nope.

Id love to see another contender in the smaller quad market, even tho they are very few and far between.
Bunky F. Knuckle is offline Find More Posts by Bunky F. Knuckle
Old 03-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Find More Posts by 49dimes
Joined Dec 2010
2,114 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
+100

Jody

A Tired Old Man you will never be.... he's not even as abusive as your online persona seems to be.

You claim you would sit across a table knocking back a cold one and talk to someone in the same manner as you do online ??? hahahaha ...the cold one would absolutely NOT be the only one being knocked back if your online disposition reared it's ugly head in my presence. Smooth it out cuz.. you have a world of knowledge and you claim you want to offer it freely ??

No one wants to take advice from someone who belittles then in the same post.
Did you finally take some anger management classes? Why don't you tell him to just get bent?
49dimes is offline Find More Posts by 49dimes
Old 03-14-2014, 05:58 PM
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
toledo ohio
Joined Jan 2009
10,422 Posts
Quote:
since you can't tell a 6 from a 9, !
I may be an expert in that area
jamesrxx951 is offline Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Old 03-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Find More Posts by 49dimes
Joined Dec 2010
2,114 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrxx951 View Post
I may be an expert in that area

Careful!....That can mean opposite poles these days.lol
49dimes is offline Find More Posts by 49dimes
Old 03-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Find More Posts by wahoo
Joined Feb 2006
953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky F. Knuckle View Post
Just because it says a "certain" size, doesnt always mean that is what it is. Back in the day, that is what we did for more performance. Would trim down a 22" prop to a 20" to give us a bit more thrust with the wider blade.

I've seen a Falcon CF prop stamped 32x12, and it was 2" bigger than a 32" prop. And this was from the factory. So, shiit happens.

Until the prop in question is measured, it is all hearsay. But does that mean that a 128 will not turn over a 29x10??? Not at all.Does that mean that this 128 will not wrap up rapidly?? Nope.

Id love to see another contender in the smaller quad market, even tho they are very few and far between.

Hey Chris...this has nothing to do with numbers it's all about delivery...capiche ??

Hey 49...what can I say...I'm trying !
Old 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Find More Posts by rcakropilot
What... Weather sucks again!!!
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Joined Jan 2007
5,648 Posts
WOW. Another Jerry Springer thread.
rcakropilot is offline Find More Posts by rcakropilot
Old 03-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Find More Posts by wahoo
Joined Feb 2006
953 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcakropilot View Post
WOW. Another Jerry Springer thread.
Seems that trend follows some people around, now don't it ??
Old 03-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
toledo ohio
Joined Jan 2009
10,422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49dimes View Post
Careful!....That can mean opposite poles these days.lol
LOL, didn't think of that. EDIT: only one pole involved.
jamesrxx951 is offline Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Old 03-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Find More Posts by Jedijody
Proud father of 3 Soldiers
Joined Jun 2008
3,662 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
You ever see Jodi... I don't think it's possible to keep him out... as for proving it... he made a mistake on prop size early on in this thread...Gents... sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but he's human just like the rest of us... not a god !!
Pssst, closetguy was talking about you and those that don't like the hard truth, not me. In his euphemism, I am the heat. But you are correct, you can't keep me out.

I made no mistake as to how the props I referred to were marked, at the time, there was no video link posted showing a 29x10. The OP video has a 26x10, the factory engine page video has a 27x10, the video showing the pull with a 29x10 was posted later.

And lastly, yes I am human. I do make mistakes and have no problem admitting them when I do, I just haven't made any in this thread, sorry. And for those that are too weak for the truth or my delivery, I invite you to employ the ignore feature, won't hurt my feelings at all.
Jedijody is offline Find More Posts by Jedijody
Old 03-14-2014, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by wahoo
Joined Feb 2006
953 Posts
Quote:
Pssst, closetguy was talking about you and those that don't like the hard truth, not me. In his euphemism, I am the heat. But you are correct, you can't keep me out.

I made no mistake as to how the props I referred to were marked, at the time, there was no video link posted showing a 29x10. The OP video has a 26x10, the factory engine page video has a 27x10, the video showing the pull with a 29x10 was posted later.

And lastly, yes I am human. I do make mistakes and have no problem admitting them when I do, I just haven't made any in this thread, sorry. And for those that are too weak for the truth or my delivery, I invite you to employ the ignore feature, won't hurt my feelings at all.
Hey smart guy... the pull video which clearly stated 29x10 was on the very first link ... I saw it as did many others, long before your proclamation... but it was at the very bottom of the page !!... ahhh a mistake on yer behalf huh ?? Failure to gather all data is a HUGE boo boo in your field... no ??? Yeah that's what I thought...

As for the kitchen thing... just in case yer to dense to understand it...I knew it was about me all along.. just razzin' yer azz on your stature...Failure #2 !!! lol

ya jodi yer smart !!

Don't play with me man...you'll lose!
Last edited by wahoo; 03-14-2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:00 PM
Find More Posts by Jedijody
Proud father of 3 Soldiers
Joined Jun 2008
3,662 Posts
You aren't worth my time. Remember that ignore feature I mentioned, done.
Jedijody is offline Find More Posts by Jedijody
Old 03-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Find More Posts by wahoo
Joined Feb 2006
953 Posts
Quote:
You aren't worth my time. Remember that ignore feature I mentioned, done.
Damn... a little competition and I get thrown on ignore huh? ... chit, I was just getting warmed up too !! son-of-a-gun

It's now perfectly clear who obviously doesn't like the truth.

Quote:
And for those that are too weak for the truth or my delivery, I invite you to employ the ignore feature, won't hurt my feelings at all.
I should now claim this quote as MY OWN !!!

Look at this way mr jedi... I gave you and Pat some fodder for monday morning...huh ?
Last edited by wahoo; 03-14-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Quick Reply