logo
This thread is privately moderated by Akstempl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:02 PM
Find More Posts by Akstempl
Trader Rating: 7
United States, AZ, Tempe
Joined Apr 2015
14 Posts
$500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale
DA-85 and MTW Canister Package

Posting as a combo deal. Second owner of this engine, itís been an excellent engine for me. Earlier this year I sent in to DA, I think in April for a checkup. All came back good and nothing major - only a carb clean up. Mounted it back on my plane but havenít used it since, just been sitting in the garage. New project now so selling this. Feel free to check with DA, the serial numbers are in the pics. Canister is an MTW TD120K. Header included as well. Was setup in a 93Ē AJ Laser. For an extra $50 I will include a Falcon 26x10 prop. Used a few flights - scuffs on one of the blades from going in some tall grass. No knicks in the prop though.

Buyer to pay shipping and 3% PayPal fees. Any questions PM or text 480-789-15o1. Thanks
Akstempl is online now Find More Posts by Akstempl
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 10-20-2019, 02:31 AM
Find More Posts by The Beast
Trader Rating: 8
United States, OH, Hudson
Joined Jan 2017
54 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
I have same set up in h9 SUHKOI 33% its a beast i thought about selling it but the stump pulling power ofvthese are great and they dont shake like people say
The Beast is offline Find More Posts by The Beast
Old 10-20-2019, 10:46 AM
United States, AZ, Tempe
Joined Apr 2015
14 Posts
Totally agree man! I’m only selling because I sold my AJ laser and my new project I’m tossing in a DA70. The power was insane in the AJ laser/ DA85. But hey if no one wants to buy it I’ll just keep it and buy another plane lol
Old 10-21-2019, 06:16 PM
Find More Posts by Dean Sully
Trader Rating: 0
Canada, SK, Rokeby
Joined Nov 2016
0 Posts
Hi, my name is Dean Sully from Canada. I have a home as well in Arizona City, in which I will be coming down November 1st. If you throw in the prop I will pay you $500.00 in cash in person at the beginning of November when I get down. Thanks Dean Sully 306-621-1254
Dean Sully is offline Find More Posts by Dean Sully
Old 10-21-2019, 10:27 PM
United States, AZ, Tempe
Joined Apr 2015
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Sully View Post
Hi, my name is Dean Sully from Canada. I have a home as well in Arizona City, in which I will be coming down November 1st. If you throw in the prop I will pay you $500.00 in cash in person at the beginning of November when I get down. Thanks Dean Sully 306-621-1254
Hey Dean - you got a deal man, Iíll consider it sold to you. Do you happen to fly in Florence or at the sun lakes field in Coolidge?
Old 10-22-2019, 06:58 AM
Find More Posts by Dean Sully
Canada, SK, Rokeby
Joined Nov 2016
0 Posts
We have a field out in Arizona City. A lot of the Casa Grande flyers fly at our field as they have quad and 4 by 4 problems at theirs. Have been to the Florence field, it is very nice. Your will need to text me your address to 306-621-1254. I am thinking around Nov. 3rd if that works for you. Thanks Dean Sully
Dean Sully is offline Find More Posts by Dean Sully

Quick Reply