logo
Old 11-17-2019, 08:18 AM
Find More Posts by RCF16Falcon
Joined Nov 2019
1 Posts
Discussion
Spring Air Retracts

Hi everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing well. I want to buy many things from your website in order to update/replace my existing Spring Air system, UBEC/BEC, power management system etc.

I am new to RC Jet Turbines’ inside machinery. I mean to say that I can fly RC turbine jets but I am quite new to the complex jargon related to this industry, hence I am at beginner level to understand that what is equipped inside the RC Jet Turbines.

I have attached a picture of my Jet’s inside electronics etc. If I am not wrong then the retracts attached with landing gears & doors are Spring-Air, right?
If yes, then I was wondering if someone could please guide me that can I replace the pointed parts of the photo with “AirPower Five Action Super Multi-function Valve - EVO / SP EVSD-5U-EVO-SP”? AirPower Five Action Super Multi-function Valve - EVO / SP EVSD-5U-EVO-SP - Nexus Modelling Supplies

Otherwise, what should I install in order to make landing gears failsafe?

Furthermore, I have Central Jet Bee 80 SE turbine. I have attached it’s pictures with this post. Can anyone please tell me that what UBEC or BEC and or any other power management system will work with it? And or, should I buy any other system for it? (Under £500)
(If I am not wrong then UBEC is better than BEC, right?)

I hope to hear soon from you guys. I will really appreciate your invaluable input.

Thanks in advance.
RCF16Falcon is offline Find More Posts by RCF16Falcon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply