logo
This thread is privately moderated by iwantyourbeast, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Find More Posts by iwantyourbeast
Trader Rating: 19
United States, MI, Holland
Joined Jan 2019
19 Posts
$170.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold
Motrofly DM-4325 motor

- This is a Motrofly DM-4325 380Kv - I purchased this motor brand new from Motrofly last summer for my Beast 60e as it was a popular one suggested on the forums. I removed the motor because it was just to heavy and put to much wing loading on the plane. I've flown this motor three times and it performs awesome and is a powerhouse. It would be perfect for anything around the 70" size 3D plane or larger planes if your flying more scale.

Can fly on anything around 18x10 - 19-10 prop on 6S batteries. Buy this and save yourself $40, plus I'm paying shipping costs. This motor is nearly new condition and only has 20 minutes of run time on it. It will include the original box from Motrofly.

Feel free to ask any questions that you have. This will also be listed on RCGroups and will be sold on first come first serve basis. Shipping is included in asking price, but buyer to include Paypal fee's or I can accept Zelle payments to avoid fees. Thanks!

My Paypal Account - Tylerharris46@gmail.com
iwantyourbeast is offline Find More Posts by iwantyourbeast
Last edited by iwantyourbeast; 11-06-2020 at 07:19 AM.
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Find More Posts by iwantyourbeast
United States, MI, Holland
Joined Jan 2019
19 Posts
SOLD!
iwantyourbeast is offline Find More Posts by iwantyourbeast
Quick reply to this message