logo
Old 11-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
IMAC NC ARD
Joined Jan 2009
11,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post

Pilots like Andrew Jesky have confirmed that the D950 and D955 are ultra precise and are infinitely better than the old tech. Every pilot I have sold them to that runs them in IMAC and freestyle has commented that their aircraft flies better and more precise than ever. Why someone would say their airplane doesn't track as true is beyond me, especially when using a 10+ year old servo design instead, because the DSeries servos are better than mostly anything out there. Most likely this is a problem either with their radio system or the setup of the airplane.
From someone that bought a lot of them and went mid practice to switch out a plane full of servos, there is something weird with atleast the ones I had. When I switched to the current 8911 servos it made a noticable difference. Especially not needing to trim almost every flight a click or two. I am keeping what I have on some of my planes but for IMAC my experience is a different servo works better for me. For a servo that cost $100 ea, i still think they are great. But, when you send more, there is a cost benefit.

I don't use power expanders or anything like that. Just multiple inputs for power in 2 receivers and servos plugged into the receiver's
jamesrxx951 is offline Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Last edited by jamesrxx951; 11-08-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply