logo
Old 05-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by SleepyC
USA, OH, Aurora
Joined Jan 2006
30,070 Posts
Discussion
2012 Joe Nall FG/PAU 100cc Ultimate Giveaway Winner!

Hey everyone!

At this year's Joe Nall Fly-in, Flyinggiants.com and Performance Aircraft Unlimited had a contest to give away a PAU 100cc Ultimate!

It was a very simple contest. If a person was spotted wearing an FG or PAU shirt, they were given a ticket for the plane raffle. The contest ran from Wednesday through Friday and each person was eligible to receive one ticket per day.

At 5pm on Friday, we collected all the tickets and PAU's own Gabriel Altuz pulled the winning ticket.

A very lucky Edwin Omar won the plane! Edwin told me he's been flying for 28 years, and would really "wring the Ultimate out" when he got home! It's great to see a winner who is excited to use the plane. Edwin turned down $1000+ offers for the aircraft, even knowing he would need to pay shipping costs to get the plane home to Puerto Rico. Awesome modeling spirit right there!

On behalf of Flyinggiants.com and Performance Aircraft Unlimited, congratulations Edwin!

Edwin is on the right.

Herve (Owner of PAU), Me (SleepyC) ,Gabriel Altuz and the PAU 100cc Ultimate (Just like the prize plane)

Flyinggiants.com would like to thank PAU for being the title sponsor of our 2012 Joe Nall coverage. Herve was at the Nall all week enjoying himself, and watching his pilots rock out. I did not see Herve without a smile on his face the entire week. Herve is a really great guy who really believes in his product. So thanks to PAU again, I really enjoyed working with them this week! This sponsorship allowed us do some very cool things this year! If you got an FG shirt, got to use some free glue at the flight lines, or won a 100cc PAU Ultimate, this was all thanks to PAU. If you are looking for a new air frame, please check out the beautiful planes PAU offers. www.flypau.com
SleepyC is offline Find More Posts by SleepyC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 03-24-2013, 10:13 PM
Find More Posts by BE-1900
Gettin' Lower!
Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico
Joined Dec 2006
69 Posts
Hi SleepyC, I want to apologize for the delay, but finally I started construction of the Ultimate, some changes at work delayme and now I'm flying another plane and other routes, but finally I have more time, today I put it in the sun to get wrinkles and remove them with the iron, for now I plan to use a DA-100 with normal Mufflers, smoke system, Hitec 7955TG servos for the whole plane, 5200mah 7.4 volt batteries FORMECO, regulators Sahara 12mz Futaba 12MZ Radio, I hope to be putting the photos gradually from its construction ...
After that day I win the airplane, was an adventure bring power to Puerto Rico and I had to pack it in a much smaller box and negotiate with the agent at the counter to bring the plane home, but thanks to god arrived safely without a scratch here and I have some photos, I will continue adding photos in the process of the construction...
I hope you enjoy and see you this year in the Joe Nall...
Edwin Omar Medina
BE-1900 is offline Find More Posts by BE-1900
Old 03-24-2013, 10:26 PM
Find More Posts by BE-1900
Gettin' Lower!
Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico
Joined Dec 2006
69 Posts
here the pictures
BE-1900 is offline Find More Posts by BE-1900