logo
This thread is privately moderated by Matchless, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Find More Posts by Matchless
GiantStyle Yapoleno Hucker!
Cordova, TN USA
Joined Jan 2006
1,329 Posts
2 New Birds Out

This has been a really fun week. On Monday, two of my better designs started shipping.

The Extreme Flight 'Chinn Yak' 55SP Arf began shipping earlier this week. This is truly one of my favorite designs that I've ever done. I've built it in everything from 15" span electrics on up to the 47" ARF size. And to have Extreme Flight produce the thing is just awesome.

Also, the Fancy Foamy Vantage began shipping this week from Fancy Foam. I began work on this airplane last year almost immediately after the ETOC. My goal was to design an airplane combining the best of both the European monoplanes used in FAI F3p and the the biplanes which most pilots used in the 07ETOC.

With that goal in mind, I think I succeeded. The airplane builds extremely light without any mods, and flies more like a pattern plane than a 3d foamy which has been modified to fly straight lines. I guess I came at the problem from the 'other' direction. I hope it works! : )

Of course my goal with the airplane was/is to get into the 08 ETOC with it. Can't wait for the final list to come out
Matchless is offline Find More Posts by Matchless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Find More Posts by 3D-Seth
Amsoil Dealer
United States, FL, North Port
Joined Jan 2006
3,448 Posts
Thats cool Jeremy! RJ is a pretty good friend of mine, and he told me how well the Vantage flies. Definitley looks like it flies good in the video! I too am trying for the ETOC this year - hope to meet you officially there!
3D-Seth is online now Find More Posts by 3D-Seth
Old 02-23-2008, 06:59 AM
Find More Posts by ChrisHays
Memphis Tn
Joined Mar 2006
366 Posts
jeremy, you have had great success... it must be pretty cool to see your planes out flying!!! ..the real question is ..

whats next??? .60 size profile???

Fatty?
ChrisHays is offline Find More Posts by ChrisHays
Old 02-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Find More Posts by gareth.ky
Caymanian Pirate Code Monkey
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jul 2006
2,122 Posts
E-fest F3P Round 3 (2 min 18 sec)

RJ's flying has really gotten a lot better! The Vantage looks great and judging by the video flys very slow and true. Great Job!
gareth.ky is offline Find More Posts by gareth.ky

Quick Reply