Find More Posts by dhal22
Trader Rating: 0
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
1,959 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchnia View Post
Did you buy items from the same av8tr guy, but did receive them?

BTW, watch out for a guy with the screen name Stick Man from stockton CA. He is a liar. I bought a DA engine from him some years back and he lied throughout the entire deal.

I notice he has some new ads in the classifieds. If anybody is interested just make sure there are plenty of references and a way to get the money back from that dude. He will hang you out to dry unless he has had a change of heart.
Same as les2097. Sent me a worn out 3W that reeked of burnt oil. He claimed in was in excellent condition, an absolute lie. Then he fought with PayPal, then claimed I didn't mail all the parts back. A flat out liar.
dhal22 is online now Find More Posts by dhal22
Last edited by dhal22; 06-29-2019 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Refined wording to make sure the liar comment was clear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 06-30-2019, 12:49 AM
Find More Posts by 3daviator
Trader Rating: 3
United States, SC, Simpsonville
Joined Jan 2006
1,349 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Man, hate to hear of people like this ripping off others in the Hobby.
Best to fund your PayPal purchases / payments with your credit card so you have some recourse thru them. PayPal has made numerous changes over the last few years which have made it a lot easier for the scammers to rip people off IMO.
3daviator is offline Find More Posts by 3daviator
Old 07-01-2019, 05:59 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Trader Rating: 8
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,347 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daviator View Post
Man, hate to hear of people like this ripping off others in the Hobby.
Best to fund your PayPal purchases / payments with your credit card so you have some recourse thru them. PayPal has made numerous changes over the last few years which have made it a lot easier for the scammers to rip people off IMO.
The love of money drives people to do all kinds of crazy things and we all know it isn't just in RC. I suppose scammers think a lie will never be found out and probably try to justify it as something besides stealing.

Maybe they think a good person owes them something and they should simply do what they can to take it from them. What is worse is when it becomes something much larger than ripping someone off a small amount of money.
Luchnia is online now Find More Posts by Luchnia

Quick Reply