logo
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2018, 08:09 AM
AeroKen is offline
Find More Posts by AeroKen
Registered User
Joined Apr 2015
244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrxx951 View Post
It has to be a jeti thing. You know, call people names.
So, by that logic you must be a jeti guy:
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...&postcount=446

AeroKen is offline Find More Posts by AeroKen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-07-2018, 08:18 AM
jamesrxx951 is offline
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Registered User
jamesrxx951's Avatar
toledo ohio
Joined Jan 2009
10,518 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroKen View Post
So, by that logic you must be a jeti guy:
https://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/...&postcount=446

Maybe, but no. But thank you for posting what ZB said. Attacking a customer that could not get a hold of him. That is the true Jeti spirit. That was the first time I have ever seen a company owner viciously attack a potential customer because they could not get ahold of anyone at the company.

And if you noticed, I offered an attacking business owner some good advise.
jamesrxx951 is offline Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Last edited by jamesrxx951; 07-07-2018 at 08:26 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Keith Cannon is offline
Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Only Amateurs Measure First
Keith Cannon's Avatar
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Apr 2016
1,389 Posts
Typically after a fire it’s a slow rebuild and involves lots of cash. Really sad to see history destroyed.

So are you hitting the lake today?
Keith Cannon is offline Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2018, 04:39 PM
jamesrxx951 is offline
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Registered User
jamesrxx951's Avatar
toledo ohio
Joined Jan 2009
10,518 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Cannon View Post
Typically after a fire itís a slow rebuild and involves lots of cash. Really sad to see history destroyed.

So are you hitting the lake today?
It was a little cool for the lake. 80f so the lake was probably around 70-75F. So I went flying instead. Beautiful day. 80 and 10-15 winds.
jamesrxx951 is offline Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2018, 11:57 PM
camss69 is offline
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
camss69's Avatar
Joined Dec 2006
1,677 Posts
Is this like a filibuster?
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2018, 04:24 AM
dhal22 is offline
Find More Posts by dhal22
Registered User
dhal22's Avatar
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
2,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by camss69 View Post
Is this like a filibuster?
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2018, 06:01 AM
Butcher is offline
Find More Posts by Butcher
Registered User
Joined Jul 2013
229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrxx951 View Post
Maybe, but no. But thank you for posting what ZB said. Attacking a customer that could not get a hold of him. That is the true Jeti spirit. That was the first time I have ever seen a company owner viciously attack a potential customer because they could not get ahold of anyone at the company.

And if you noticed, I offered an attacking business owner some good advise.
What Jeti equipment do you own? Will I see it for sale soon? Did this encounter with ZB cause such a scar that you have not been able to recover from it?
Butcher is offline Find More Posts by Butcher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2018, 07:19 AM
Esprit Model is offline
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Registered User
Melbourne, FL, USA
Joined May 2007
554 Posts
Glad to see this thread going strong, and look sooooo many people get along soo well.

I see tons of potential, welcome to Jeti world.

We are on the way to Jets over Kentucky. This year Jeti will dominated, since DS-24 2.4GHz/900MHz dual band system introduction we have seen hundreds of guys move to Jeti systems. (You know because we have systems w/Stabilization, Wireless Programming, Power Safe Receivers, Sensors, ….. Telemetry Servos.... IN STOCK)

And our booth we will be running from battery and charged by solar panel.

https://www.facebook.com/JetsOverKY/

http://blog.espritmodel.com/jets-over-kentucky-2017/






Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Last edited by Esprit Model; 07-08-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2018, 07:43 AM
eheliflyer is online now
Find More Posts by eheliflyer
TEAM FUTABA
eheliflyer's Avatar
Mansfield Oh
Joined May 2006
1,491 Posts
Wish you the best of luck ZB. I heard through the grapevine that there were several competitors at the IMAC Nats that had lockout issues... Just curious if these made it back to you yet.

It sounds like business is doing so well with the "hundreds" of people switching over to Jeti. Is this the time where you forgo selling all other non Jeti products?
eheliflyer is online now Find More Posts by eheliflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2018, 08:33 AM
Esprit Model is offline
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Registered User
Melbourne, FL, USA
Joined May 2007
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eheliflyer View Post
Wish you the best of luck ZB. I heard through the grapevine that there were several competitors at the IMAC Nats that had lockout issues... Just curious if these made it back to you yet.

It sounds like business is doing so well with the "hundreds" of people switching over to Jeti. Is this the time where you forgo selling all other non Jeti products?
Silly monkey, you are forgiven for your lack of education.
You know there is HUGE difference between Warning and actually having some kind of problem (Prove it, you have data log). I know as soon as 2022 when F gets advance telemetry you will understand.

What other products ?
Graupner, Jeti, Spektrum and FrSky are the only one doing anything new. And we already cover 50% of those brands.
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2018, 09:48 AM
eheliflyer is online now
Find More Posts by eheliflyer
TEAM FUTABA
eheliflyer's Avatar
Mansfield Oh
Joined May 2006
1,491 Posts
It was information that was passed to me over the weekend by a Nats participant, I was just curious if you had heard anything. They implied that it was an actual lockout. I have no other information than that. I understand that you have data logging that will let you know when RSSI gets to a critical level and will send you a warning. I am not nearly as ignorant as you come across on these threads...
eheliflyer is online now Find More Posts by eheliflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Keith Cannon is offline
Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Only Amateurs Measure First
Keith Cannon's Avatar
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Apr 2016
1,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esprit Model View Post
Glad to see this thread going strong, and look sooooo many people get along soo well.

I see tons of potential, welcome to Jeti world.

We are on the way to Jets over Kentucky. This year Jeti will dominated, since DS-24 2.4GHz/900MHz dual band system introduction we have seen hundreds of guys move to Jeti systems. (You know because we have systems w/Stabilization, Wireless Programming, Power Safe Receivers, Sensors, Ö.. Telemetry Servos.... IN STOCK)

And our booth we will be running from battery and charged by solar panel.

https://www.facebook.com/JetsOverKY/

http://blog.espritmodel.com/jets-over-kentucky-2017/







Actually a good post. Stop mentioning others and brag about your stuff.
Keith Cannon is offline Find More Posts by Keith Cannon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Esprit Model is offline
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Registered User
Melbourne, FL, USA
Joined May 2007
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eheliflyer View Post
It was information that was passed to me over the weekend by a Nats participant, I was just curious if you had heard anything. They implied that it was an actual lockout. I have no other information than that. I understand that you have data logging that will let you know when RSSI gets to a critical level and will send you a warning. I am not nearly as ignorant as you come across on these threads...
Nope nobody mentioned a single problem. Also activation alarms depend how you adjust parameters for Signal Strength Antennas A1/A2 (0-9/I use 2), and Signal Quality Q (0-100%/I use 20%). I have seen people having alarms setup at 9/100% and of coarse you get Alarm Warning right away.

Simple explanation for A/Q is if you imagine talking in the bar:
A1/A2 Antennas
Bar Empty = you talk quietly: Signal Strength Low (4-5) Signal Quality 100% (I can hear you)

Bar Full = you talk very loud: Signal Strength High (8-9) Signal Quality 40-50% (I can barely hear you)

Even if you have 50% signal quality you still get 50 frames at 100Hz setting, that's 50x/second. And because we have dual band system you still have the whole second 900MHz band.
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Esprit Model is offline
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Registered User
Melbourne, FL, USA
Joined May 2007
554 Posts
CTU by Digitech "Central Telemetric Unit " Turbines for Jeti (8 min 42 sec)
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2018, 04:21 PM
5150flyer is offline
Find More Posts by 5150flyer
Avoiding Fake News
5150flyer's Avatar
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Mar 2007
1,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lc39tech View Post
Seven comments from seven whining asses. Made my seven item purchase from Esprit today at 10:30, it was at the post office at 3:30 and will likely be at the house tomorrow . Suck it bitches.
Good to know our friends in San Francisco are having fun in the hobby and the bath house.
5150flyer is offline Find More Posts by 5150flyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
J.Paul
Thread Tools