logo

SAD 3D Festival January 28-31, 2021

If you need an excuse to go to a warmer location, then here you go! The SAD 3D Festival is taking place in 2 weeks on Jan 28-31 in Tucson, Arizona.

Splash

3D Event in Arizona!!

If you need an excuse to go to a warmer location, then here you go! The SAD 3D Festival is taking place in 2 weeks on Jan 28-31 in Tucson, Arizona. You can expect great winter weather with comfortable temps and an amazing facility and grounds from the host club Tucson RC.

Camping is allowed (No Hookups) and there are plenty of hotels and restaurants close by! You'll find electricity on site as well to cover your charging needs. The pilot fee to attend is just $35 and you can register for the event at the link below. Now get out there and have some fun!! Who's in?

Register for the SAD 3D Festival Online at the Tucson RC Club page here

Follow the Main Discussion Thread Here

Old 01-14-2021, 10:38 PM
Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Team Futaba
Joined Jan 2006
11,594 Posts
This is from my Social Media Post Regarding the Event

SAD 3D Festival Update: We are currently up to 44 paid Register Pilots for this event. After you register and paid you will be receiving an email with a link to another registration form that ask what days you plan on being at the event. You must complete this form in order to fly at the event. If you have paid and not receive the email please message me! Do not comment below asking if I have received your payment. Please message me or email me at garlandk89@gmail.com.
Due to Covid-19 in Arizona we are limiting the facility to max 50 participates. Local Spectators will not be allowed in the facility as well as local club members not participating in the event. In Arizona you must wear a mask if you are unable to social distance yourself. We advise to wear a mask when in close contact with your fellow flyers. We advise to allow other flyers to come to not bring guest with you.
Thank you for your understanding. This is not only to help the spread of COVID-19 but to also ensure our club and myself as a Contest Director does not get in trouble with the state of Arizona. We want to keep this event going!
If you have not done the initial Registration or paid please see below.

https://www.trccclub.org/sad-3d-festival.html
Sukhoikid is offline Find More Posts by Sukhoikid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2021, 10:05 AM
Find More Posts by Rolling Thunder
Team Horizon Hobby
Glendale, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
1,855 Posts
This is the plan we are using for Winter Warbirds in Phoenix. There is path to get a permit for having a larger event but it would have put a lot more liability on the club.
44 pilots for a first time event is very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhoikid View Post
This is from my Social Media Post Regarding the Event

SAD 3D Festival Update: We are currently up to 44 paid Register Pilots for this event. After you register and paid you will be receiving an email with a link to another registration form that ask what days you plan on being at the event. You must complete this form in order to fly at the event. If you have paid and not receive the email please message me! Do not comment below asking if I have received your payment. Please message me or email me at garlandk89@gmail.com.
Due to Covid-19 in Arizona we are limiting the facility to max 50 participates. Local Spectators will not be allowed in the facility as well as local club members not participating in the event. In Arizona you must wear a mask if you are unable to social distance yourself. We advise to wear a mask when in close contact with your fellow flyers. We advise to allow other flyers to come to not bring guest with you.
Thank you for your understanding. This is not only to help the spread of COVID-19 but to also ensure our club and myself as a Contest Director does not get in trouble with the state of Arizona. We want to keep this event going!
If you have not done the initial Registration or paid please see below.

https://www.trccclub.org/sad-3d-festival.html
Rolling Thunder is offline Find More Posts by Rolling Thunder
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply