Old 01-31-2020, 03:09 PM
Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
wrongwayfeldman
United States, AL, Florence
Joined Mar 2010
3,834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoffman View Post
I have no experience with an iX12, but my iX20 has no issues with daylight visibility, sound level and the touch panel works well in all conditions. I even have a screen saver on it, and it works in freezing WX. Yes, I do have to remove my Winter gloves to operate the touch screen.
Same with my A9X.....Had it for years, still has the screen protector on it and even tho it came with a stylus, I never have to use it.
ponyboy082662 is offline Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-31-2020, 04:24 PM
Find More Posts by 3DJP
United States, NJ, Penns Grove
Joined Dec 2015
1,575 Posts
Jeti has the heaviest boxiest most uncomfortable radio i ever held.. if you pinch and fly i guess its ok.. and yeah if you cant operate an iphone something is wrong.. lol
3DJP is offline Find More Posts by 3DJP
Old 01-31-2020, 06:28 PM
Find More Posts by Smokeyr67
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Apr 2013
107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DJP View Post
Jeti has the heaviest boxiest most uncomfortable radio i ever held.. if you pinch and fly i guess its ok.. and yeah if you cant operate an iphone something is wrong.. lol
I must have sausage fingers because I can’t manage to type a sentence on my I Phone

Can I ask why exactly what Jeti radio you’re talking about, what other radios you’re comparing it to and what exactly did you find uncomfortable?

I’m a mode 1 two thumbs and a neck strap kind of guy if that helps.

Thanks,

Smokey
Smokeyr67 is offline Find More Posts by Smokeyr67
Old 01-31-2020, 10:04 PM
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,773 Posts
My DS16 feels great in my hands. Everyone who has asked to pick it up or holds it is pleasantly surprised. In fact not one person that’s held it has said they didn’t like it.
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Old 01-31-2020, 10:56 PM
Find More Posts by 3DJP
United States, NJ, Penns Grove
Joined Dec 2015
1,575 Posts
I have played with them at trade shows.. a friend of mine has one i think its a 16ch he likes it.. i know the telemetry and switch assignment features are in a league of their own.. dont get me wrong its a nice radio i didnt say its junk.. its just my opinion and not for me! Ill stick with Spektrum i like my old 18ch Stealth..
3DJP is offline Find More Posts by 3DJP
Old 02-03-2020, 08:27 AM
Find More Posts by Smokeyr67
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Apr 2013
107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DJP View Post
I have played with them at trade shows.. a friend of mine has one i think its a 16ch he likes it.. i know the telemetry and switch assignment features are in a league of their own.. dont get me wrong its a nice radio i didnt say its junk.. its just my opinion and not for me! Ill stick with Spektrum i like my old 18ch Stealth..
I didn’t think you said it was junk, sorry if I somehow gave that impression.

I’ll always have a Spektrum dx9, after all foamies need some love, but I’ve definitely been put off of the IX radios because of the poor initial reports on the 12.

Back to Jeti, if there are any Brisbane or nearby Aussies with a Jeti DS 24 or a PB Core that I could come and caress, I’d love to be able to get a feel of both boxes.
Smokeyr67 is offline Find More Posts by Smokeyr67
Old 02-05-2020, 05:08 PM
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Melbourne, FL, USA
Joined May 2007
621 Posts
Jeti Transmitter Replacement 3D Selector, nice upgrade for Jeti DS-12
We got few pieces, more on the way from Jeti.

https://www.espritmodel.com/jeti-tra...-selector.aspx
Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Old 02-13-2020, 09:39 AM
Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Melbourne, FL, USA
Joined May 2007
621 Posts
The new Jeti Expander Module allows the connection of up to six additional buttons, switches, or potentiometers like our stick end switches. The MSW Expander Module is installed directly on the motherboard and its output is connected to the internal PPM connector. This module is designed for all Jeti Duplex DC or DS transmitters but it is only required in the DS/DC-14 to 24 if more than two additional switches are mounted.

Installation of switches to the MSW Expander Module will require soldering by the end user.

https://www.espritmodel.com/jeti-tra...-6-inputs.aspx

Esprit Model is offline Find More Posts by Esprit Model
Old 05-05-2020, 05:50 PM
Find More Posts by FrancPavel
Joined Oct 2014
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoBrut View Post
Nice one. Well, I can say, it is correct, but believe me, the native Czech speaker will not say it this way. My English is probably not the best, but I am trying my best. :-)
You are right, I am native Czech speaker, and this is not correct sentence in czech language.
FrancPavel is offline Find More Posts by FrancPavel

Quick Reply