logo
Old 04-19-2011, 10:58 PM View Post
Mr Loopy
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Group attack). It is temporarily hidden while Mr Loopy edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Find More Posts by ShortBus
Workin' the pole
Hopewell Jct, NY
Joined Jan 2006
4,483 Posts
http://www.depressionforums.org/forums/
ShortBus is offline Find More Posts by ShortBus
Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by Breakstuff5050
SMACKING THE BEVEL!!!
Shelby NC
Joined Jan 2006
730 Posts
I can't comment on the people in your area, but I know many people who are as giving as you! I know guys that have given me the shirt off their back on numerous occasions when I wasn't financially stable enough to fly. There is no way I could ever repay those who have been there for me, as in matter of fact, I wouldn't be close to the person I am today due to these handful of people I am talking about. Most of them are IMAC guys, I dont know if that plays a major role, but I am definintly lucky to know them. So have faith in the hobby, and remember, what goes around comes around, those who might have used you will never know what its like to have a fulfilled and joyful life, and I can tell you know what its like to be fulfilled, or else you wouldn't be a giver, you just can't let these "disputes" bring down your overall fulfillment in this life or hobby. Cut your loses and move on, be more careful choosing who you want to help. I don't know what your going through, but I assure you there is great people out there, just keep your eyes peeled!
Breakstuff5050 is offline Find More Posts by Breakstuff5050
Old 04-20-2011, 05:35 AM
Find More Posts by mikeymikeymikey
New Zealand
Joined Sep 2006
223 Posts
Moderator, delete this entire thread...

I don't have a clue who you are but when you bring mates into this, ones who I know are trustworthy and who I respect I will tell you to stop this rubbish. Go talk to someone, don't vent on an international forum and bring people you don't know down.

The question is why give away thousands of dollars of planes, what were you expecting in return? If you gave it how is it stealing? Anyway here is not the place.
mikeymikeymikey is offline Find More Posts by mikeymikeymikey
Last edited by mikeymikeymikey; 04-20-2011 at 05:40 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Find More Posts by 3ddd
tissue ? cry baby jack wagon!
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Jan 2006
2,886 Posts
dude ,the sheep crack was a joke,may i suggest a quick trip to the shrink for about an hour talk,,you do really need to take this to a professional level and not on here please
3ddd is offline Find More Posts by 3ddd
Old 04-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Find More Posts by azza690
aus
Joined Jun 2009
254 Posts
Get onto the BLue website for depression not on FG. And by the way don't ever come over here to Aus cause we have enough losers here.
azza690 is offline Find More Posts by azza690
Old 04-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Find More Posts by hughsey
Uber Contributor
Joined Jun 2010
742 Posts
I still dont know what the heck he is on about, I thought they spoke english in NZ.
hughsey is offline Find More Posts by hughsey
Old 04-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Find More Posts by hughsey
Uber Contributor
Joined Jun 2010
742 Posts
Ara, can you sort this kid out please??
hughsey is offline Find More Posts by hughsey
Old 04-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Find More Posts by BeverleyFlyer
Australia, WA, Midland
Joined Aug 2010
2,372 Posts
Mr Loopy you are going bout this the wrong way, I know alot about depression I was there once, srinks won't help all they want is your money and to tell you what you don't want to hear, There is only 1 way to get over depression and that is doing it yourself, You just need to change your attitude, Insted of thinking about all the negatives start thinking about positives, Yes bad things will still happen but when it dose you need to get past it and not dwell on it. By comming on here venting all you are doing is upsetting people and all that will happen is you will cop alot of abuse, Best way i found to vent was to write down everything in a diary then rip the page out and throw it in the bin that way you get it off your chest without giving anyone ammunition to fire back at you. Try to think of everyu bad thing that happens as a possibility of opening a new door, for example getting sacked from a job look at it as an opertunity to try something else, But they way to get over it is to start helping yourself coz noone else will help you, Be your own man don't worry about what other people think, Don't dwell on things just get over it and move on so you can start enjoying your life.
BeverleyFlyer is offline Find More Posts by BeverleyFlyer
Old 04-21-2011, 07:22 AM
Find More Posts by Horsetrader_12345
18.5 IN. Cutthroat ALberta
Ft. Worth. Texas
Joined Oct 2006
329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyn3545 View Post
Ara....is that you again???

NOW thats funny!
Horsetrader_12345 is offline Find More Posts by Horsetrader_12345
Old 04-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Find More Posts by Mr Loopy
Doo It! Doo It!
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Well here's a pic that is about 3 days after thus swelling and bruising gone down.... Mickey.... Didn't I buy your O.S.140 off you?????? If it was me how can you say you don't know me. The 1 point I got for Aussie comment I am fighting as there was a comment first LMAOTA. I gave the stuff In good faith like I do but as soon as he had an escapre route he used it. Biggest thing that gets me it yes I GAVE him stuff but Ken Emmerson still hasn't completed building jobs here yet, and he straight out abused me and not willing to return stuff that he BORROWED and stuff I LEANT to him. It will be funny watching his reactions as he was in an AUS bikle gang being confronted here in NZ by friends of mine LMAO.... Now seeing as I didn't say whom will someone now complain to FG like the silly Aussies did?

Some on here understand DP and I can see and respect that. Those that don't seriously ned to learn as yes your actions CAN result in a suicide
Mr Loopy is offline Find More Posts by Mr Loopy
Old 04-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Doo It! Doo It!
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
BASHED.zip
Old 04-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Doo It! Doo It!
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
BASHED.zip
Old 04-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Doo It! Doo It!
Joined Mar 2007
195 Posts
Why pick on me about a comment re aussie when there was a comment about my nationality????????? Fair be fair??? Yeah right.... I know there is a clicky group on here and I DON'T want to be part of it as I am an Individual. If you lot have a propb with that the GET OVER it..... Yes I know this is an international forum and if you are going to give websites then make sure they are local to ME...... And international usuers DON'T NEED to comment. Those whom comment EXPECT a reply from someone whom has suffered CLINICAL DEPRESSION for OVER 20 Years.... Get on with life and avoid the cheap shots at people to those whom NEED to comment as they can cause more trouble than needed. Hell I was a solo dad for 2 years and due to a false allegation now nolonger have my youngest daughter. This hass killed me BIG time. I have NO faith for the police as they took harder actions than needed as me face shows and was assaulted in the face 3 times to which the cops dont care. Any one wonder why I have NO TIME FOR LIGHTS and SIRENS LMAO. I am NOT surprised by no personal messages as the Bully's want to be known and personally I don't care if I am booted off here as 99.9% are bulies
Old 04-26-2011, 01:48 AM View Post
Mr Loopy
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Group attack). It is temporarily hidden while Mr Loopy edits it. Show it to me anyway.

Quick Reply