logo

Azalea City Model Aeronautics' Magical Christmas Toy Drive

Here is an event by a great group for a great cause!

Splash

Christmas Toy Drive Fly-in is Sat., Dec. 7

• Date - December 7th
  • Location - Irvington Field - 7195 Half Mile Rd, Ivington, AL 36544

ACMA's Magical Christmas Toy Drive Fly-in is Saturday, December 7. Fly any aircraft you bring!

Registration fee is one unwrapped, new toy, or more. Minimum cost, about $10.00 per toy.

One toy donation will get you one free meal, including drink and dessert. We will be collecting these toys for the Mobile area's less-privileged children.

Proceeds of the raffle and food sales will be used to buy more toys from HobbyTown USA. All toys will be donated to local WKRG News5's Magical Christmas Toy Drive. Last year the club dona12872199ted 144 toys. Please donate, whether you fly or not. It's for a great cause!

If you can't come to the field to donate the toys on Toy Drive Fly-in day, you can drop them off at HobbyTown. But do it prior to the toy drive date, not after.

Old 12-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Find More Posts by Philkoury
United States, MS, Picayune
Joined Feb 2007
605 Posts
I have the toys ready to go, Right now there are 7 club members planning on attending. I will be testing the "its better to give than receive" Christmas spirit to see if Al will give me his B-25. Pretty sure I know the answer but it can't hurt to ask.
Philkoury is offline Find More Posts by Philkoury
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2019, 12:11 PM
Find More Posts by acerc
United States, FL, Center Hill
Joined Jul 2014
2,167 Posts
Why can't these things be posted sooner. I just saw this, a little late.
acerc is offline Find More Posts by acerc
Old 12-10-2019, 08:39 PM
Find More Posts by Philkoury
United States, MS, Picayune
Joined Feb 2007
605 Posts
Google Azalea City Model Aeronautics you should be able to get added to their contact list and get notified of all the events the club holds.

I would post a link but it includes a word that this site finds objectionable. ( F_ _ _book).
Philkoury is offline Find More Posts by Philkoury

Quick Reply