logo
Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2019, 08:48 AM
JoeT is online now
Find More Posts by JoeT
Trader Rating: 3
Racer, Flyer, Dad!
JoeT's Avatar
Canada, ON, Vaughan
Joined Oct 2013
1,194 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangflyer View Post
Where is Bull Engines now? Where you ask? I can tell you. The same place all the JC engines are. FrankenKevin is using the parts to upstart another Chinese branded engine. Purely speculation, but would not surprise me if it proved to be legitimate.
Yup!! Don't get fished in a 2nd time by FranenKevin please.
JoeT is online now Find More Posts by JoeT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-23-2019, 09:10 AM
ponyboy082662 is online now
Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
Trader Rating: 2
wrongwayfeldman
ponyboy082662's Avatar
United States, AL, Florence
Joined Mar 2010
2,344 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Yeah I had one of those JC engines.. what a POS. Barely a gallon of fuel thru it and It broke the rod near the crank end. Not Seized and bearings are smooth...just cheep metal I guess. It almost cost me a plane
ponyboy082662 is online now Find More Posts by ponyboy082662
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2019, 10:16 AM
tande is online now
Find More Posts by tande
Trader Rating: 8
Registered User
tande's Avatar
United States, MI, Millington
Joined Sep 2008
1,507 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangflyer View Post
Where is Bull Engines now? Where you ask? I can tell you. The same place all the JC engines are. FrankenKevin is using the parts to upstart another Chinese branded engine. Purely speculation, but would not surprise me if it proved to be legitimate.
Hi "Stangflyer"......as you know, I have a Bull Engine 124 twin......always seemed to me a strange business/model......I have no serious complaints on the engine......I don't fly it a LOT, but it runs strong & seems to be quality built......what am I missing??....
tande is online now Find More Posts by tande
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2019, 11:40 AM
3DJP is online now
Find More Posts by 3DJP
Trader Rating: 23
Registered User
United States, NJ, Penns Grove
Joined Dec 2015
1,043 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
And this thread takes a hard left turn! Lol gotta love it
3DJP is online now Find More Posts by 3DJP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2019, 03:20 PM
captmicom is offline
Find More Posts by captmicom
Trader Rating: 0
RCGF Engines for 16 Yrs.
Joined Apr 2011
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by closetguy View Post
I have a RCGF60 single side exhaust,it is just over three years old with out one problem at all.It out runs the two DA60's I have by 200 rpm's at 7350 with a falcon 24-8.So who made this RCGF I don't know, I bought it from a guy that won it at the NATS in Calif.It is the strongest,smoothest,burble free 60 I ever had!
Hi Closetguy,

This is Joe from RCGF USA. Who did you get your RCGF 60 cc "S" engine from? We have been the only importer and owner of the RCGF brand for over 13 years until all of this BS started. I am glad you like your 60cc "S"...
captmicom is offline Find More Posts by captmicom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2019, 03:31 PM
captmicom is offline
Find More Posts by captmicom
Trader Rating: 0
RCGF Engines for 16 Yrs.
Joined Apr 2011
32 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by closetguy View Post
I have a RCGF60 single side exhaust,it is just over three years old with out one problem at all.It out runs the two DA60's I have by 200 rpm's at 7350 with a falcon 24-8.So who made this RCGF I don't know, I bought it from a guy that won it at the NATS in Calif.It is the strongest,smoothest,burble free 60 I ever had!
Hi Closetguy,

This is Joe from RCGF USA. Who did you get your RCGF 60 cc "S" engine from? We have been the only importer and owner of the RCGF brand for over 13 years until all of this BS started. I am glad you like your 60cc "S"...
captmicom is offline Find More Posts by captmicom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2019, 04:11 PM
MarksHangar is online now
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
MarksHangar's Avatar
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
359 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
TGIF!!!
MarksHangar is online now Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2019, 05:26 PM
closetguy is online now
Find More Posts by closetguy
Trader Rating: 1
Registered User
United States, OH, Berlin Heights
Joined Jul 2006
4,808 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Joe,I didn't buy my first NIB 60 single from a dealer.I got it from a third party and he said he won it in a raffle in Calif. when he was attending the NATS out there.So I guess just from your statement it must have came from you in a round about way.Still undecided about buying another original 60 single from you or just waiting for the new ones to come out, with the improvements that you mention.I have two RCGF60's now,one more won't hurt anything.
closetguy is online now Find More Posts by closetguy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2019, 09:11 PM
Stangflyer is offline
Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Trader Rating: 51
Gimmie the sticks-I'll fly it.
Stangflyer's Avatar
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Dec 2012
1,033 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by tande View Post
Hi "Stangflyer"......as you know, I have a Bull Engine 124 twin......always seemed to me a strange business/model......I have no serious complaints on the engine......I don't fly it a LOT, but it runs strong & seems to be quality built......what am I missing??....
I am pleased your 124 runs well. My 124 was beast strong not to mention just about as reliable as any engine of its class, and I actually miss it. My sons has always run well. The two 62's I had were just as dependable and just as impressively strong.

You really aren't missing anything except that Frank with Bull Engines is or was actually Kevin of JC Evo engines. Pretty much fly by night business man. No parts or service remains on any of the Bull Engines as far as I am aware. I may be mistaken. Never had a JC Evo engine, but have heard some serious horror stories revolving around them and the way Kevin up and disappeared like a fart in the wind when the engines started having problems.

I don't regret helping a few of you fellows out to get the Bull Engines. I felt I was being dealt a straight card with Frank. Unfortunately I was not being told the truth. What I do regret is being taken in by Frank and I feel bad that those that have the Bull Engines have a decent running engine but no service available.

And now lets turn this thread back in the direction it belongs.
Stangflyer is offline Find More Posts by Stangflyer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply
Message:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools