logo
Old 06-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Find More Posts by Pappy
United States, TN, Collierville
Joined Nov 2006
1,222 Posts
Re: NCFR Hook Field IMAC Challenge (Ric's Contest)

No...no...no...they were eating Chikn Wings at the Skydiving!
Pappy is offline Find More Posts by Pappy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 06-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Find More Posts by exeter_acres
tap....tap.tap... is this on?
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2006
8,629 Posts

Wow... I have been skydiving.. and to eat chicken wings at the same time.. that is impressive!
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Old 06-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Find More Posts by Huckeneer
United States, OH, Bowling Green
Joined Jan 2006
1,599 Posts

did i really miss the chicken wing???? I was like right there! I cant believe I missed it!
Huckeneer is offline Find More Posts by Huckeneer
Old 06-30-2010, 07:19 AM
Find More Posts by Windecker
Logan Indiana
Joined Jun 2006
1,740 Posts

No, it missed you! We waited till after you left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckeneer View Post
did i really miss the chicken wing???? I was like right there! I cant believe I missed it!
Windecker is offline Find More Posts by Windecker
Old 06-30-2010, 07:20 AM
Find More Posts by Windecker
Logan Indiana
Joined Jun 2006
1,740 Posts

Hey, by the way, how did the return flight go? Looked like a pretty solid line of thunder storms you were going to be facing.
Will
Windecker is offline Find More Posts by Windecker
Old 06-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Find More Posts by exeter_acres
tap....tap.tap... is this on?
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2006
8,629 Posts

Jamie Eats T-storms for Breakfast!!! I'm sure if the storm knew Jamie was coming...it moved!
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Old 06-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Find More Posts by Flatlandman
Your my boy Blue!!!1
Lexington Kentucky U.S.A.
Joined Jan 2006
4,698 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by exeter_acres View Post
Jamie Eats T-storms for Breakfast!!! I'm sure if the storm knew Jamie was coming...it moved!
He eats thunderstorms and craps lightening
Flatlandman is offline Find More Posts by Flatlandman
Old 06-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Find More Posts by Wayne
Learn how to work Kid.
Bloomington, Il
Joined Jan 2006
7,403 Posts

Results are posted on the IMAC website.
http://www.mini-iac.com/Portals/0/Re...t_results.html

Hook Field IMAC Challenge

Overall, there were 30 pilots flying in the Hook Field IMAC Challenge contest. In no particular order they were: Joe Utasi, Ryan Clark, Keith Sessions, Bryon Striker, Chris Woycke, Toby W. Silhavy, Rob Duley, Michael Gabbard, Alex Sessions, Kenneth Boucherie, Mike Hubbard, Ron Freeman, Mathew Belcik, Jack Sallade, Mike Karnes, Jamie Hicks, Will Berninger, Tim Tworek, Brendon Jones, Brandon Duley, Kurt Koelling, Ward Miller, John Tripp, Wayne Geffon, Brian Sanik, Ron Graham, Louis Matustik, James Hugg, Greg Morehead and Ric Musselman. These pilots flew a grand total of 344 judged sequences.
This contest was flown according to modified rules.
Bryon Striker won the Basic class. There were 3 pilots in Basic. The winning order was: (1) Bryon Striker, (2) John Tripp and (3) Jack Sallade. They flew 6 known sequences (3 rounds). The scores ranged from a low of 2,971 to a high of 4,000 (a range of 1,029 points).
Tim Tworek won the Sportsman class. There were 11 pilots in Sportsman. The winning order was: (1) Tim Tworek, (2) Michael Gabbard, (3) Kenneth Boucherie, (4) Ron Freeman, (5) Brandon Duley, (6) Alex Sessions, (7) Ron Graham, (8) Ward Miller, (9) James Hugg, (10) Mathew Belcik and (11) Greg Morehead. They flew 5 known sequences (3 rounds) and 1 unknown round. The scores ranged from a low of 1,786.4 to a high of 4,984.8 (a range of 3,198.4 points).
Chris Woycke won the Intermediate class. There were 5 pilots in Intermediate. The winning order was: (1) Chris Woycke, (2) Rob Duley, (3) Mike Karnes, (4) Ric Musselman and (5) Toby W. Silhavy. They flew 5 known sequences (3 rounds) and 1 unknown round. The scores ranged from a low of 854.7 to a high of 5,000 (a range of 4,145.3 points).
Ryan Clark won the Advanced class. There were 4 pilots in Advanced. The winning order was: (1) Ryan Clark, (2) Louis Matustik, (3) Joe Utasi and (4) Keith Sessions. They flew 5 known sequences (3 rounds) and 1 unknown round. The scores ranged from a low of 3,886.8 to a high of 5,000 (a range of 1,113.2 points).
Kurt Koelling won the Unlimited class. There were 7 pilots in Unlimited. The winning order was: (1) Kurt Koelling, (2) Brian Sanik, (3) Will Berninger, (4) Mike Hubbard, (5) Wayne Geffon, (6) Brendon Jones and (7) Jamie Hicks. They flew 5 known sequences (3 rounds) and 1 unknown round. The scores ranged from a low of 4,218.7 to a high of 5,000 (a range of 781.3 points).
In addition to the standard classes, there was 1 special class: Seniors.
Ron Freeman won the Seniors class. There were 2 pilots in Seniors. The winning order was: (1) Ron Freeman and (2) Joe Utasi. They flew 6 known sequences (3 rounds) and 1 unknown round. The scores ranged from a low of 0.670 to a high of 0.672 (a range of 0.001 points).
Ryan Clark won the Freestyle class. There were 3 pilots in Freestyle. The winning order was: (1) Ryan Clark, (2) Will Berninger and (3) Mike Hubbard. They flew 1 freestyle round. The scores ranged from a low of 878.1 to a high of 1,000 (a range of 121.9 points). The tightest competition was for 2nd place in the Freestyle class, with only 7.1 points difference between Will Berninger and Mike Hubbard.
Wayne is offline Find More Posts by Wayne
Old 06-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Find More Posts by Huckeneer
United States, OH, Bowling Green
Joined Jan 2006
1,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windecker View Post
Hey, by the way, how did the return flight go? Looked like a pretty solid line of thunder storms you were going to be facing.
Will
I didnt have any problems. I got above the stuff that was building. Flight was easy... just bumpy below the cloud deck. I was happy I left when I did. We got hit hard with thunderstorms an hour or 2 after I got home.

Curtis, thats funny right there.
Huckeneer is offline Find More Posts by Huckeneer

Quick Reply