logo
Old 04-14-2016, 12:01 PM
Find More Posts by slowgto
United States, FL, Wellington
Joined Oct 2014
309 Posts
Progressive RC! I have had 3 powerlab's now and I always come back to them. They are the best bang for the buck and make lipos 'microwave safe'
slowgto is offline Find More Posts by slowgto
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Find More Posts by Hoosier06
United States, IN, Highland
Joined Jan 2006
614 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mayberry View Post
That's a good choice... TP makes great chargers too! If you want a little more versatility you should also consider the new X2 AC Plus charger with 100 watts total on AC that can be divided between the two ports as you see fit. (300 watts total on DC. 100w/200w) Street price is $100

http://hitecrcd.com/products/charger...harger/product
This X2 is a good one. I used the Power Lab 8 for big lipos and bought this one for my 3-4 cell batteries and NiMH, although it will handle 6 cell lipos nicely. I wanted something smaller. Man I was very impressive and does anything you want to do to a battery. Get one at Tower and they usually have a coupon offers and no shipping.
Hoosier06 is offline Find More Posts by Hoosier06
Old 04-14-2016, 07:31 PM
Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
toledo ohio
Joined Jan 2009
10,519 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Go to this page:

http://www.progressiverc.com/chargers/battery-chargers/

Find a charger that fits your budget and requirements. I have a couple of the iCharger 106B+ and have found them to be a very reliable and cost effective charger.
+1 for progressive RC. They sell both iChargers and Cellpro's. I have tried several different brands of chargers and I will trust nothing but iCharger or Cellpro. I prefer Cellpro overall because they have great software for logging battery health over time if you choose to. Seen to many issues with some cheaper chargers like the Hitec one. With Lipos I only trust the best. Cheap insurance for me.
jamesrxx951 is online now Find More Posts by jamesrxx951
Old 04-14-2016, 08:23 PM
Find More Posts by BuzzardChaser
Damn Birds!
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Mar 2006
133 Posts
Finally pull the trigger on the iCharger 206B and a Junsi P350 Power supply from Progressive RC. Also had them put it together with what the call "The Sidekick Ticket" that comes with a PRC Sidekick Case and and a couple of other goodies. That way I can carry it all together to the field in a save place.
BuzzardChaser is offline Find More Posts by BuzzardChaser
Old 04-14-2016, 11:29 PM
Find More Posts by boss5horse
Joined Feb 2016
221 Posts
I was fixing to list one for sale. Brand new Charger.
Piranha CX-15 AC/DC fast charger and if you want a pict I could post one. Let me know
boss5horse is offline Find More Posts by boss5horse
Old 04-15-2016, 12:41 AM
Find More Posts by 2walla
United States, WA, Walla Walla
Joined Apr 2007
2,339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardChaser View Post
At this point I only need it to charge my 2 cell li-po in my glow plane and my TX battery. But I would hate not get something a little better for $50 +/- more and regret it later when I go into electrics. What do you guys think of the Thunder Power Tp 610c? What I like about this one is that I don't need a desperate power supply and it's ac/dc for field charging as well.
Tp610c is no so great. I have killed two of them in one season. The display conks out. I have been really happy with my racers edge twin400. The car guys use them alot and it has been bulletproof going on its third season. Most of the hobbyking/turnigy chargers seem to work ok and the price is right.
2walla is offline Find More Posts by 2walla

Quick Reply