282 Posts
Feliks is offline Find More Posts by Feliks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Find More Posts by Feliks
Joined Aug 2013
282 Posts
And so it is at all thermodynamic cycles in total we say little about the actual energy efficiency .. Because I totally do not include friction. Forum here have shown that the basic data is friction against the displacement obtained. In the case of my engine is the ratio improves the efficiency of the 43%. And that's a significant difference, much greater than the thermodynamic achievements...

Now you can go back to my engine project new4stroke that you very much approve of ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine_efficiency

Quote:
Friction[edit source | editbeta]

An engine has many moving parts that produce friction. Some of these friction forces remain constant (as long as applied load is constant); some of these friction losses increase as engine speed increases, such as piston side forces and connecting bearing forces (due to increased inertia forces from the oscillating piston). A few friction forces decrease at higher speed, such as the friction force on the cam's lobes used to operate the inlet and outlet valves (the valves' inertia at high speed tends to pull the cam follower away from the cam lobe). Along with friction forces, an operating engine has pumping losses, which is the work required to move air into and out of the cylinders. This pumping loss is minimal at low speed, but increases approximately as the square of the speed, until at rated power an engine is using about 20% of total power production to overcome friction and pumping losses.
And now this. My engine new4stroke is the most vital advantage, even though it does not appear on any animation ..
Many people have spoken out about the efficiency of four-stroke engine, was stating with such engine already reached peaks of efficiency possible, and to get it to improve by 2% "The great issue" about three bilion dollars a year on research ..
Because they thought impossible, that you can make a difference when it comes to basic parameter or friction, which presented the current position of Wikipedia.
Meanwhile, my engine, changing the ratio of friction to the size of the intake air through the engine. So, but it's something that everyone seemed so far out that is constant and unchanging.
And here's the joke ... my engine, even though it is built on a base the size of a two-cylinder engine, 600 ccm, geometrically speaking, sucks about 950 ccm ... (in fact much greater).
So as if normal engine but with an additional 3 1/6 cylinder .. but the cylinder does not. This increase in the displacement give only two intake valves piston located in the cylinder head. And there may be nothing revolutionary, were it not that these pistons with rods they turn TWO TIMES slower than the basic pistons ... In connection with this, the force of inertia, which is realized as the additional volume (350 ccm) are swept up four times smaller (which I also take into account the Wikipedia)
So in general we can say that this "extra cylinder", if it could be adjoined to the basic operating system of the twice the speed, with the same parameters as the pistons sucking friction should have only 88 cc. So the difference 350 - 88 = 262 ccm, give for free, with my engine system ... We can say that in relation to its basic size 600 ccm. Friction has been reduced by as much as 43%. suction against displacement in the traditional way ...
With modesty will not ask where my 43/2 x 3000000000000 = 64 bilon $ .... which do not have the "Great" lecture every year on the 2% increase in efficiency ....

And the real efficiency gain can be easily demonstrated mathematically ...

And of course, what Daniel suggested must take place within the limits of reasonable operation of the engine...

I can understand a lot, even that can be
stunned silence, but not for so many years ...

Also understand that it may be hard to admit to the fact that I thought differently, but I think that should be a hit in the chest and publicly admit to mistakes. Because we all now see that the PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE engine can zoom in on a lot of ...

I think it is a step by step to resolve these problems, but probably need to order, then it will be easier for us to understand next.

Yet as we not have beautiful animations new4stroke flat engine .. rolleyes

Andrew
Old 11-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Find More Posts by aussiesteve
Clothed Account
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined May 2008
2,366 Posts
This is definitely so Andrew. It is very well published on the internet nowadays so it can't be patented, however it is like using beetroot to make a chocolate cake. Not conventional but still a tasty result. Same as Turducken (which is a boned turkey, stuffed with a boned duck, stuffed with a boned chicken and filled with other things) - also not conventional but a satisfying result.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turducken
aussiesteve is offline Find More Posts by aussiesteve
Old 11-17-2013, 02:33 AM
Find More Posts by birdbrain
Joined Oct 2009
357 Posts
I had to go to the link just to make sure there was such a thing , especially with a name like that . Do they get inside each other naturally or is there some human intervention ? Does it head south for the winter , sit on a egg or just gobble gobble around .
birdbrain is offline Find More Posts by birdbrain
Old 11-17-2013, 03:11 AM
Find More Posts by Rossheald
Old School
New Zealand, Wellington, Upper Hutt
Joined Aug 2012
190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesteve View Post
This is definitely so Andrew. It is very well published on the internet nowadays so it can't be patented, however it is like using beetroot to make a chocolate cake. Not conventional but still a tasty result. Same as Turducken (which is a boned turkey, stuffed with a boned duck, stuffed with a boned chicken and filled with other things) - also not conventional but a satisfying result.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turducken
Turduckenquail.... the quail is the smallest ingredient...
Rossheald is offline Find More Posts by Rossheald
Old 11-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Clothed Account
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined May 2008
2,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossheald View Post
Turduckenquail.... the quail is the smallest ingredient...
Yes - you are in fact correct. The first "Turducken" I had also had the quail in it. It then had a pine nut and fruit (possibly cherry - I can't remember exactly) stuffing .

Mondos butchers are most famous for them here as a special Christmas time order. My local butcher is an ex-a apprentice of Vince (Mondos) and makes a similar one but as a Roll that gets baked. I have Christmas dinner for the family at my place this year and these are on the menu.

Another weird yet successful culinary item is the stuffed bell pepper - who invented those? That must have taken some "unconventional" thinking - so sometimes that sort of thinking does work out - and that is why I like to see people like Andrew (Feliks) - he may just come up with the next best thing - and who knows - even tasty
Old 11-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Find More Posts by Rossheald
Old School
New Zealand, Wellington, Upper Hutt
Joined Aug 2012
190 Posts
Sounds lovely...all up to the quail. I am not sure I could bring myself to eat one of them wee birds. (not overly fussed on duck either.)
...but them stuffed peppers. One of the best food inventions ever, after hokey-pokey ice cream!!!
Rossheald is offline Find More Posts by Rossheald
Old 11-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Clothed Account
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined May 2008
2,366 Posts
LOL - I would like to know why they first invented Hokey Pokey Icecream. It would have to have been some stoned people going "Hey man, lets put some honeycomb with this iceccream man - wow man - it tastes awesome"

I gotta admit - it does taste good without the need for mind altering substances to make it so. You Kiwis sure know how to make food taste good the easy way - Bluff Oysters, Hangi, Hokey Pokey - jeez mate, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by CatalinaWOW
United States, OR, Eagle Point
Joined Oct 2009
1,137 Posts
Feliks, I repeat. You have a good theoretical engine. I don't see any showstoppers. But you have to build it, measure it, and find out why it either meets your expectations exactly, or misses one way or the other. Either direction miss is not good, because you then don't know how to rescale, duplicate etc. Once you have performance matching your expectations you need to look at secondary issues like packaging, manufacturing costs, weight and the characteristics of the noise and emissions generated by the engine. I know these all seem like mere cavils in the face of the promise of your engine, but they are real and may even outweigh the efficiencies.
CatalinaWOW is offline Find More Posts by CatalinaWOW
Old 11-17-2013, 10:20 PM
Joined Aug 2013
282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesteve View Post
Yes - you are in fact correct. The first "Turducken" I had also had the quail in it. It then had a pine nut and fruit (possibly cherry - I can't remember exactly) stuffing .

Mondos butchers are most famous for them here as a special Christmas time order. My local butcher is an ex-a apprentice of Vince (Mondos) and makes a similar one but as a Roll that gets baked. I have Christmas dinner for the family at my place this year and these are on the menu.

Another weird yet successful culinary item is the stuffed bell pepper - who invented those? That must have taken some "unconventional" thinking - so sometimes that sort of thinking does work out - and that is why I like to see people like Andrew (Feliks) - he may just come up with the next best thing - and who knows - even tasty
So how do we talk about the Turducken and Christmas holidays .. In Poland we have some other customs. The most important meal of the evening dinner on Christmas Eve. Traditional dishes include borscht with dumplings with mushrooms and Mandatory fish encounter most carp topped with potatoes and sauerkraut. The next day, a good dinner, preferably with beef.
Oh and carols. One to send and andielski text machine translation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSQKq...C5D10858B20807

On a green meadow with a low valley,
and there's talk the same saviors.

Flew from the sky the little boy,
flew in and gave the sign that it will be the Child.

Blessed Virgin bowed low,
your eyes and face holy low left.

Gave birth to the Son of the Blessed Virgin
and in the stable in the manger hay enveloped him.
And as she covered him, so He sang:
go to sleep my my son, I also will be asleep.

Mother of my mother wait for an hour,
Let me jump off there in paradise, get the quilt.
You Son My Son where would you do it,
yet there is a half-hour, and thou hast been born.
Mother of my mother where I would not do,
and I am made ??heaven and earth and all of creation.

On a green meadow with a low valley,
and there's talk the same saviors.

Well, if the food and the kitchen is such an experiment:
Now the one of the simplest experiments of physics ..
It is a "kitchen an experiment." We take two tablespoons can be of tea or soup. Take them by their ends and bringing together bellies ... Between tummy wpuszczmy very small stream of water. I bet that you will not be able to maintain a 2 mm gap between them ...
We can also repeat the experiment horizontally, so that the speed of the fluid force is created ..

Andrew
Old 11-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Joined Aug 2013
282 Posts
Well, finally, after a year, I received a cut down water, the elements of Plexiglas to model "Halfrotate Engine 1000 cc volume" ....
He is set to keep on hand, has 100ccm cylinder capacity .. 4 x 25.4 cm ^ 2 surface and 1 cm thick ..

to 1000 ccm this height h = 10 cm ..
to 3000 ccm this height h = 30 cm .......
First impressions: the piston surprisingly easy to change direction when moving your fingers inside the "barrel" .. I think very highly rotary engines will also be
possible to build ..

Andrew
Old 11-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Joined Aug 2013
282 Posts
For this size Windmill Red Baron, surely the need for such an actuator driving a generator .. You know that place slot, achieved speed by air is three times greater than the wind blowing from the face of this wing?

A new family of wing profiles with slot .. NACA FELIKS

Red Baron Windmill (2 min 24 sec)

Andrew
Last edited by Feliks; 11-24-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Joined Aug 2013
282 Posts
Here, the first success - Ideal working prototype Windmill Red Baron .. Because at the age of 14 years well done flying models, these skills are to this day. Despite the efforts of various forces that my budget was very limited, I made a perfectly working prototype of the "windmill" but it declared its materials $ 20, for up to a budget can now have the .. Balsa, Japanese paper, Cellon paint, some tape and heat shrink ...
But I built a perfectly working prototp, that shows that, however, so you can produce energy according to my idea ..

And such a machine from my post above can directly propeller to run a modern sailboat ..

Andrew
Old 12-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Joined Aug 2013
282 Posts
Do it now truest innovation .. every airman will save $ 500
In what way? do not have to buy these two venturi tubes to drive clocks ..
Just as in the right wing mount piping spot by not ordinary round a tube and connect the plastic with clocks ... cost of $ 5 ..

After all, on top of an airplane wing vacuum is too ..

Redbaron2 (0 min 20 sec)

Andrew
Old 12-22-2013, 10:49 PM
Joined Aug 2013
282 Posts
Christmas gifts:
here my scan such a disease illustrate how will they move the pistons in my engine in 1981, there was no possibilities of making animation and we had to somehow manage .. and the adoption of a decision which is to be the angle of the upper shaft between the pistons was not easy .. But it turned out, however, the simplest of which is 90 degrees should fulfill its task and so happened .. Exactly the drawing start is: 0 degrees angle of the suction piston, the piston 90 degrees exhaust (the figure is badly) and the main piston 80 degrees ..

Here how the work ..

Marry Christmas

Andrew

Quick Reply