Find More Posts by flyingklown
The Lonely Squire of Clinton
Alabama, Georiga, N & S Carolina, NYC, El Paso, TX, Connecticut
Joined Jan 2006
1,000 Posts
Re: Woodstock IMAC Aug.18+19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTank View Post
I wish I finished second in Advanced! But... it was intermediate for me! Advanced next contest!

MY BAD DUDE. I thought you were in Advanced! How bout that Rolling Harrier? HUH? 3rd place in Sportsman! CONGRATS Jim! Way to go! CONGRATS to all the pilots especially the ones that made the trek!

How bout those youngins? Scott (I met your mom today, Nice lady) We'll all be watching you with great concern! CONGRATS! I was watching Scott and Cody and Justin all flying after the event and man! What excellent flying! On the ground rolling the harrier! MAN! they make it look so easy! I am still 100' high and still haven't got it yet BUT HOWEVER! I will have it soon! I am getting there with it all!

Looks like I am going to have to invest in some cans and a 3 bladed prop! You guys are having way too much fun with IMAC! Some really good people as always! Glad to see Tank bringing it into Connecticut more now! Good Going Tank!

Well dudes as always i really enjoyed myself and cannot wait to see you all again!

DA' K L O W N
flyingklown is offline Find More Posts by flyingklown
Last edited by flyingklown; 08-20-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by Shoe
Lower!
Boyertown, PA, USA
Joined Jan 2006
482 Posts

Thanks a bunch Tank for hosting another great IMAC contest up there in purdy Connecticut. Hope you were able to have as much fun as the rest of us! Great turnout, great food, great weather (even with the wind), great field....and great friends. Looking forward to next year already!
Oh, and Snap, even though you weren't there, your legend lived on....with lots of BadAss Snapasaurus's during open flying.
Shoe is offline Find More Posts by Shoe
Old 08-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Find More Posts by Tonybons
Tony the Knife
United States, FL, Windermere
Joined Feb 2006
260 Posts

Great event. Thanks John. It was great meeting new members and just flying and hanging out.

Tony Bonanno
Tonybons is offline Find More Posts by Tonybons
Old 08-21-2007, 12:24 AM
Find More Posts by Krill Katana
Joined May 2007
28 Posts

Thx again John ur event was great
Krill Katana is offline Find More Posts by Krill Katana
Old 08-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Find More Posts by RAY JOHNSON JR.
Joined Jun 2007
28 Posts

THANKS JOHN FOR HAVING A GREAT CONTEST @ WOODSTOCK. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE IMAC @ THE HOME FIELD. IT WAS NICE GETTING TO KNOW THE NEW CROWD! SEE YOU @ GRANITE STATE!!
THANKS,
RAY JOHNSON
RAY JOHNSON JR. is offline Find More Posts by RAY JOHNSON JR.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:05 AM
Find More Posts by Krill Katana
Joined May 2007
28 Posts

Hey John, great job with the contest. We are really glad we came. Had a great time with everyone especially with your father, and everyone else as well. Also thanx for everything, Justin and I really appreciate it. Talk to you soon. Dave
Krill Katana is offline Find More Posts by Krill Katana
Old 08-21-2007, 12:40 PM
Find More Posts by BrImMa
Fly Plastic
Thompson, CT
Joined Aug 2006
104 Posts

Ya John its because of you that I am hooked on IMAC now. I hope you feel good about yourself. I guess someone called Rudy late Sunday and was all pissed off he said he, "Didn't want to breathe in all of the fumes and gas from the model airplanes." Now how funny is that? Anyway I'm glad the event went the way it did and once again you did a fine job running the whole show.
BrImMa is offline Find More Posts by BrImMa
Old 08-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Find More Posts by TheTank
I created FG! Bitch!
Connecticut, USA
Joined Jan 2006
10,655 Posts

Haha, I spoke to Rudy before I left on Sunday. He had said some old geezer had called up complaining about airplane fumes... pretty funny how well he could smell 2 airplanes flying at a time on regular gas from over a mile away!!! Even funnier when they guy using the word "old geezer" is 88 years old!!!!!!
TheTank is offline Find More Posts by TheTank

Quick Reply