logo
Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Find More Posts by jdracing3
I like pancakes
Joined Jan 2008
2,098 Posts
We had a fantastic time! Congratulations to all that placed!! ...so proud of Jase! He only had three flights on that plane prior to the event and two of them were Friday evening! He had an unfortunate incident the weekend before with his plane so he took the controls of mine. ...the family thinks I do better as "pit boy" anyway .

All in all we had a smooth weekend other than a split landing gear leg on landing. A huge thank you goes out to Jerry Ream, Ray Strickland and his son Jake for helping me put a "band-aid" on it to get it thru the rest of the contest. This has been said many times before, but it's great how competitors in these contests pull together to help each other out when they need it.

...looking forward to Jackson!!
jdracing3 is offline Find More Posts by jdracing3
Last edited by jdracing3; 05-23-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Find More Posts by brandonduley
Let's go flying!!
United States, OH, Waynesville
Joined Mar 2007
27,056 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdracing3 View Post
We had a fantastic time! Congratulations to all that placed!! ...so proud of Jase! He only had three flights on that plane prior to the event and two of them were Friday evening! He had an unfortunate incident the weekend before with plane so he took the controls of mine. ...the family thinks I do better as "pit boy" anyway .

All in all we had a smooth weekend other than a split landing gear leg on landing. A huge thank you goes out to Jerry Reem, Ray Strickland and his son Jake for helping me put a "band-aid" on it to get it thru the rest of the contest. This has been said many times before, but it's great how competitors in these contests pull together to help each other out when they need it.

speaking of competitors pulling together and helping out, i think my dad is still waiting on you to give him your truck.
brandonduley is offline Find More Posts by brandonduley
Old 05-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Find More Posts by BigExtra260
Brownsburg, IN
Joined Jun 2009
180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobytorkn View Post
Mike, thanks for putting on a great contest this past weekend. Sorry I signed up but didn't show. My father passed away Saturday unexpectedly. Toby....
I am so sorry for your loss. Will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
Hope to see you soon on the trail somewhere.
BigExtra260 is offline Find More Posts by BigExtra260
Old 05-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Find More Posts by Windecker
Logan Indiana
Joined Jun 2006
1,741 Posts
Jase did great, you should be proud. Really all the new names and faces were great, very nice to see some new talent showing up, as long as they stay away from Unlimited
Will

Quote:
We had a fantastic time! Congratulations to all that placed!! ...so proud of Jase! He only had three flights on that plane prior to the event and two of them were Friday evening! He had an unfortunate incident the weekend before with his plane so he took the controls of mine. ...the family thinks I do better as "pit boy" anyway .

All in all we had a smooth weekend other than a split landing gear leg on landing. A huge thank you goes out to Jerry Ream, Ray Strickland and his son Jake for helping me put a "band-aid" on it to get it thru the rest of the contest. This has been said many times before, but it's great how competitors in these contests pull together to help each other out when they need it.

Windecker is offline Find More Posts by Windecker
Old 05-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Find More Posts by eheliflyer
TEAM FUTABA
Mansfield Oh
Joined May 2006
1,664 Posts
It's killin me that I am missing all the fun! I should be home from Israel just in time to go to the nats. Great job to all that put on the contest and the guys that are going broke paying for gas to get there!

Chuck Edwards
eheliflyer is offline Find More Posts by eheliflyer
Old 05-25-2011, 11:54 PM
I like pancakes
Joined Jan 2008
2,098 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windecker View Post
Jase did great, you should be proud. Really all the new names and faces were great, very nice to see some new talent showing up, as long as they stay away from Unlimited
Will
Thank you Will, that means a lot coming from you. I will be sure to pass this on to Jase. This will surely put a smile on his face *Hey!! ...I'm a poet *
Old 05-25-2011, 11:57 PM
I like pancakes
Joined Jan 2008
2,098 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonduley View Post
speaking of competitors pulling together and helping out, i think my dad is still waiting on you to give him your truck.
LOL... Congrats to you Brandon on your win!!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:33 AM
Let's go flying!!
Joined Mar 2007
27,056 Posts
Quote:
LOL... Congrats to you Brandon on your win!!
Thanks
Old 05-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Let's go flying!!
Joined Mar 2007
27,056 Posts
http://www.mini-iac.org/Portals/0/Re...t_results.html