logo
Old 07-13-2006, 07:05 PM
Find More Posts by bluehawkbm
Joined Jun 2006
22 Posts
Hello From Western North Carolina

Hello All,

I'm Bryan Moody from the mountains of North Carolina. I have been into RC planes for several years, but am just now getting into gas power. I curently have a Kangke Waco with a Brison 2.4 which has proved to be a great first gasser. I recently purchased a DA 50 and am in the process of shopping for an aerobatic aircraft for this engine. Being a poor boy, I have been looking at one or WildHare RC's 50cc planes. A friend of mine has the Edge 540T which seems to me to be a fine flying plane also with the DA 50. Anyone have any sugestions on other planes to consider?

Looking forward to coresponding with everyone
bluehawkbm is offline Find More Posts by bluehawkbm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Find More Posts by Boulder
It's official, thanks Verne...
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Jan 2006
11,247 Posts
Re: Hello From Western North Carolina

Hey Bryan,

It's great to have you join the group!!

Browse around the site, you're going to love this place! The members are awesome and the info is endless.

You might want to ask that question in the "giant scale airframes" forum, I think you will get a lot more exposure in there.

Welcome to the Giants!!!
Boulder is offline Find More Posts by Boulder
Old 07-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Find More Posts by airborneSGT
Pimpalicious
Germany, BY, Bamberg
Joined May 2006
2,241 Posts

North Carolina RAISE UP!! The DA 50 will fly a pile of awesome planes. Choose wisely grasshopper.
airborneSGT is offline Find More Posts by airborneSGT
Old 07-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Find More Posts by jongurley
Vess Propellers!
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Joined Jan 2006
3,475 Posts

Hey BlueHawkRM I live in Goldsboro NC about 40 miles east of Raleigh,, if you could come to a flying near me I have a DA50r/Wildhare Extra300special setup,, I love it will fly IMAC to hardcore 3d I do mostly 3d ,, I use this as a my practice plane and it is awesome,,
jongurley is offline Find More Posts by jongurley
Old 07-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Find More Posts by GremlinX
Father of the Scale Furum
Chapel Hill, TN
Joined Jan 2006
4,595 Posts

Bryan! Neighbor... almost. Welcome my friend. Honestly.... I really do not see how you can go wrong with any 50 cc arf. I would always recommend anything Extreme Flight has, but now, they are retooling a new 50cc bird and dont have one yet.... I hear a lot of good things about the AeroTech 28% Yak and John is on here regularly from AeroTech with any questions. And at $535.... thats smoking for todays 50cc ARF's.

http://www.aerotech-rcmodels.com/Pro...akARF/yak.html
GremlinX is offline Find More Posts by GremlinX
Old 07-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Find More Posts by bluehawkbm
Joined Jun 2006
22 Posts

Gosh Everybody, Thanks for the warm welcome. I have already gleamed lots of good information from the forms. This is truely a great site.
Hey jongurley I would love to see your WildHare Exta fly. Where do you fly and maybe I can visit sometime.
Also thanks GremlinX. I looked at the AeroTech Yak and that one is going on my list of canidates.
bluehawkbm is offline Find More Posts by bluehawkbm
Old 07-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Find More Posts by GremlinX
Father of the Scale Furum
Chapel Hill, TN
Joined Jan 2006
4,595 Posts

Yeah.. That AeroTech is a light MOFO!!!!
GremlinX is offline Find More Posts by GremlinX

Quick Reply