logo
This thread is privately moderated by PdubWoz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Find More Posts by PdubWoz
Trader Rating: 1
United States, TX, Jonestown
Joined Jul 2013
5 Posts
$650.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
Giant scale C130 Blue Angels Theme 4 new KB .20 cycle engines

Here is an aircraft my Dad had lying around his old hobby Garage and I don't know much about it as I am trying to sell to help for his bills as he is not able to work anymore. Anyway, I do not know much about this plane other than it is about 88-inch wingspan and it has 4 KB .20 that are brand new. He told me they never saw fuel. The plane is built-up balsa and ply and then sheeted fiberglass and I think gel-coated paint. I am not sure if this plane was ever finished but I know it has swapped many hands in the old club he was in and he ended up with it. This plane is surprisingly light for its size and build and will need a few more adjustments before a flight. He explained to me that the Wing still needs to finish being fitted to the fuselage as there was a hangar mishap where the plane fell and the wing came detached and had to be repaired. It is almost finished but whoever ends up with this will have to finish fitting it to the fuselage. One other thing is I noticed the tail might have had some repair to it and I only disclose it because the gel coat has a little discoloration where the elevator meets the stab. I myself have a lot of RC experience and I have to say this is a really sharp looking scale aircraft and if I do not sell it I may ask to keep it and fly myself but he needs the money first.

Please note I tried to take as many pictures to show the airplane in detail If you need something up close please let me know and I will send a close-up pic of whatever you need. Also, the Price is very negotiable I just did not know where to start as I don't know what kit this model is and I don't have much info other than My Dad was well known in his town for building a lot of aircraft that other fellow members flew and loved. Its a shame to see him in this state but this is what he wanted. Take a look at the pics and if you have a better idea of price please shoot me an offer and I will see if it works. This plane is much too big to ship so I will have to do a local pick up or I can deliver for the fee of gas up to 100-mile distance. Thanks so much and Happy flying.
PdubWoz is offline Find More Posts by PdubWoz
Last edited by PdubWoz; 12-15-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 12-15-2019, 08:27 PM
Find More Posts by PdubWoz
United States, TX, Jonestown
Joined Jul 2013
5 Posts
Price Drop
PdubWoz is offline Find More Posts by PdubWoz
Quick reply to this message