Find More Posts by MarksHangar
I'm just "Miss Behavin"
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoffman View Post
+1
All those features and a radio link that does not work, with a CB200 with Polyfuses that stop current going to the servos during flight. I'd rather smoke a servo, then replace it AFTER landing safely.
And when you work in a place full of Mazak "tombstone" CNC machines, it is hard to be impressed with a toy airplane radio case that feels like it was made from former Soviet era MiG 21 parts.
MarksHangar is offline Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by dhal22
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2009
2,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksHangar View Post
Yep.
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22
Old 08-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
United States, UT, Plain City
Joined Dec 2006
596 Posts
The conversation with ZB.
Esprit models ZB customer service experience (10 min 4 sec)
flyrcjoe13 is offline Find More Posts by flyrcjoe13
Old 08-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Find More Posts by MarksHangar
I'm just "Miss Behavin"
United States, GA, Savannah
Joined May 2014
582 Posts
Gonna have to order more popcorn and beer!
MarksHangar is offline Find More Posts by MarksHangar
Old 08-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Vapor Trails
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Highly Offensive Content (Immediate suspension). It is temporarily hidden while Vapor Trails edits it.
Old 08-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
596 Posts
A conversation with JAMES .
Esprit models second conversation with JAMES (8 min 53 sec)
Old 08-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
596 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor Trails View Post
What a twaat!!!
Make sure to listen to the end when he admits that he is not the owner. Have always said that these are private conversations for my own personal use but when you called me a liar over and over here’s your proof.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
596 Posts
And this is why I will not trust Danny at Aero pandas.
Jeti products more evidence of issues (7 min 50 sec)
Old 08-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Find More Posts by haribo
Joined Dec 2016
984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcjoe13 View Post
The conversation with ZB.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...itmodel-com%29
haribo is offline Find More Posts by haribo
Old 08-09-2019, 07:38 PM
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,854 Posts
The truth shall set you free...
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Old 08-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Go Bucks!!!
United States, OH, Somerset
Joined Nov 2012
2,854 Posts
Definitely more than three of four Joe. James is really good at pointing fingers at other vendors products them claiming how reliable the cb is. Lol. It’s so easy to blame someone else.
Just for the record my setups that had major issues with the Jeti cb200 all work perfectly fine now they are hooked back up to a Futaba receiver. I lost a slick 580xp and had issues with 4 other planes.
We removed all the Jeti equipment from the planes and all the problems went away. The cb 200 was the issue..

I am so sorry Joe you had to go through this and I hope you find peace.. It took me a year to get back to enjoying flying ... Now with the Futaba setup I have a secure link that works great with all Servos.
buckeyeflyer is offline Find More Posts by buckeyeflyer
Last edited by buckeyeflyer; 08-09-2019 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,773 Posts
So I listened to all three, what is that exactly supposed to prove? It was a lot of talking in circles... a lot of you said and didn’t give them the opportunity to answer...I don’t know the whole story.

How many planes have fallen out of the sky due to the poly fuse issue? I’m asking because I honestly don't know. Is it 5? Is it 50? I’ve been flying a CB200 for the last couple years and I did have a setup issue but James was able to help me get it fixed. I’ve been really happy with the performance and quality of everything Jeti I’ve bought so far. Is it perfect, no, but no system is.

To say that “bad RF” can bring down the Jeti system and that frequency doesn’t matter is a pretty broad statement. “Bad RF” could bring down any system... are you saying Jeti is more susceptible to it for some reason? I would have like to have heard the guy in the third video answer when you asked about the poly fuses emitting RF after they got hot but you cut him off and didn’t let him answer. I’m not sure how that’s possible. Frequency obviously does matter or we wouldn’t be flying 2.4 we would all still be flying 72mhz when a vibrating metal to metal connection could bring a plane down, but doesn’t on 2.4.

I work in a technical industry and work with customers all the time that INSIST they have it figured out because their cousin works at radio shack.... its really frustrating when you literally work with the equipment every day yet they insist they know what the issue is. It’s too bad you deleted whatever data you had.

Anyway... it’s Friday and almost time for a beer...
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Old 08-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by JoeT
Racer, Flyer, Dad!
Canada, ON, Vaughan
Joined Oct 2013
1,708 Posts
Wow interesting conversations. Danny giving emails out, stuttering. ZB is also a real piece of work.

Wow!!
JoeT is offline Find More Posts by JoeT
Old 08-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Find More Posts by camss69
DDD
Joined Dec 2006
1,773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
Wow interesting conversations. Danny giving emails out, stuttering. ZB is also a real piece of work.

Wow!!
Was that Danny in the third video?
camss69 is offline Find More Posts by camss69
Old 08-09-2019, 09:31 PM
Flyrcjoe’s work shop
Joined Dec 2006
596 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 Rocket View Post
“You did tell me that the cb400 and Cb 100 does not have the same poly fuse. James said it too. Now you’re story has changed that they are in there. “

Story is the same as our original conversation. All CB’s have poly fuses. Why would I try to mislead anyone on this. The poly fuses are one of the primary features of the CB’s and openly advertised.

“You only gave me a 10% discount. You send out 10% off coupons all the time. I have never asked for more back than what I paid.”

AeroPanda does not send out 10% off coupons “all the time”. Again, you are confusing us with Esprit/ZB who runs a near constant 11% off sale. The $200 discount is almost half our margin on these products. We certainly cannot do that for everyone.

“Anyone that buys from you needs to know that you don’t provide support or offer returns on bad products, or on products that you supposedly test to say they are good. You even admitted that you broke one of my cb200’s and after keeping them for months you finally came clean with me that you broke it but you weren’t going to warranty it. Yes you finally did warranty it but not without me having to get upset with you about it. “

You sent me (3) CB200’s last year. All were manufactured in 2014. I tested these as best I could on the bench. I even bought the same AC line noise meter you use so I could duplicate your tests. Unfortunently the meter I bought failed shortly after I received it so I was not able to complete these tests. I did install each CB in an airplane and flew them. No issue was found. I will admit that it took me a while to test fly them and get them back to you and for that I apologize. Oh.....almost forgot about the broken one. As I told you on the phone, I was updating the FW and one of the MPX retaining clips broke. I offered to hand carry it to Esprit and see if they would cover it. They declined. I called you and you went ballistic on me over the phone. At that point I’d had enough and replaced the CB out of my own pocket. I still have your used one on my desk.

“Thomas at MKS has even told me that you sold me this product knowing it had these issues. He said he has even stopped running jeti because of your conversations with him.”

This is an out and out lie and you know it. Shame on you Joe. Shame on you for putting words in his mouth.

At this point I’m done replying to any of this.
FYI, our return policy is a available at: www.aeropanda.com.

Danny

Oh!........just noticed you deleted the lies you said about Thomas. Deleted because they were what they were. BS lies.
Why would I delete this video?

Quick Reply