Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 08-11-2017, 04:29 AM
Find More Posts by grizzz
addicted to flying
United States, GA, Kingsland
Joined Jan 2011
752 Posts
today is the start of a weekend of fun I just checked the weather forecast and it looks good but hot I still have a lot to do at the field today don't forget to bring a pop up if you have it I will have an area of shade set up over the eating tables I an making the lo boil tonight about 7 we are expecting a large crowd for Saturday so come early to get the best spot don't forget your night flyer for Saturday night flight demo maybe we can cause a ufo sighting lol travel safe see yall there the grizzz
grizzz is offline Find More Posts by grizzz
Old 08-29-2017, 07:52 PM
Find More Posts by grizzz
addicted to flying
United States, GA, Kingsland
Joined Jan 2011
752 Posts
it was so darn hot but we had fun anyway Friday night those few that stayed for the lo boil ate till they were full Saturday we had a decent turnout but nowhere as many as last year thanks to those pilots that did brave the hot sun anyway we spent more than we raised for the charity and a lot of work went into this event for not much return sorry guys this will be the last event that I will cd it was just not worth all the work it is time to go back to just enjoying flying thanks the grizzz
grizzz is offline Find More Posts by grizzz

Quick Reply