Find More Posts by FAVO
Doo It! Doo It!
Port Republic, Maryland
Joined May 2007
103 Posts
Discussion
2011 NE Region IMAC Flying and Judging Schools

Dear Northeast Region Pilots,

The Northeast Region is proud to announce a series of three IMAC Flying and Judging Schools spaced throughout the Northeast Region to allow for everyone to attend a Flying and Judging School without a great deal of time and expense. Attending an IMAC Flying and Judging School is the single most important event an IMAC competitor can attend each year as they are the cornerstone of IMAC Scale Aerobatics Competition.

2011 Northeast IMAC Flying and Judging Schools

Mid Region NE Judging Seminar.pdf
Goshen, NY - Saturday March 5, 2011

Northern NE Judging Seminar.pdf
West Falmouth, ME - Saturday March 12, 2011

Lower Region NE Judging School.pdf
Parkton. MD - Saturady April 23, 2011

I would like to invite any and all IMAC pilots and anyone interested in starting IMAC Scale Aerobatic Competition to attend one of these IMAC Flying and Judging Schools. With a number of changes introduced in the 2011-2012 Scale Aerobatics Rules, attending an IMAC Flying and Judging School this year is more important than ever. I hope that everyone is able to attend and I look forward to seeing all of you this year on the contest trail for some great fun.

If you have an interest in IMAC Scale Aerobatic Competition but have not yet started, IMAC Flying and Judging Schools are a great way to learn what you need to know to compete as well as meet many friends to help you. For the most experienced competitor, it is a great way to stay up to date on rule changes and refresh your judging knowledge and skills which not only improve judging, but also lead to an improvement in your flying by having a better understanding of the scoring criteria that you are being judged against.

Please make every attempt to attend one of these seminars – we have a great season to look forward to!

Happy Flying!
Brian Foveaux
NE IMAC Regional Director
FAVO is offline Find More Posts by FAVO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply