Old 06-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Find More Posts by bubbagates
Anyone got a trash bag
E-Town, PA
Joined Jan 2006
1,336 Posts
Discussion
IMAC Lite 2.3 is now available

IMAC Lite 2.3 is now in the app store. The major change in this release is the ability to swipe between maneuvers in Caller Mode, however a few people have found minor swipe direction errors while using an iphone/ipod which I am fixing right now. The Last/Next and Option buttons will still remain for those that prefer.

Since I'm making swipe changes I had an idea that I wanted to run past everyone. What would you think if I used the final swipe on maneuver 10 of each sequence to automatically restart the sequence (as in flying the second sequence) when you swipe to the left?

At this time I have Basic and Sportsman corrected on the iphone (still have the ipad to do) so I'm not to far into this fix to include this idea

Also for the basic pilots. I've had a few requests to have the notes carry over between each maneuver not matter what direction you are flying

This is very easy to do and actually since Basic does not fly anything on the Y axis (Cross Box), I think it's a pretty good idea but it's up to everyone in Basic
bubbagates is offline Find More Posts by bubbagates
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply