logo
This thread is privately moderated by spookyeng, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:41 AM
Find More Posts by spookyeng
Trader Rating: 5
United States, ID, Meridian
Joined Jun 2006
961 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
$160.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold
MrRCSound ASPIRE Sound System w/ extra TT-25

Hello Guys,

I have a used MrRCSound ASPIRE sound system with an extra TT-25 Speaker. I got this in an airplane I purchased and don't intend to use it. It is in excellent condition and working order. The airplane I bought had a handful of flights on it and never crashed. This sound system was new with the airplane. I removed it from the airplane and tested it to make sure it cycles through all the engines and checked volume and everything works great. The speakers are very loud and I never turned the volume past half! Awesome setup, just have no need for it. The speakers where attached with a little epoxy, but removed easily from the airplane. The previous owner made a pigtail to tap off the balance lead of your 6S battery and its works great. Also includes a Y-Harness. There is a little epoxy and foam left on the speakers and I took a picture for your review. This does not affect the function at all. Currently sold out at Motion RC.

Retail Prices

MrRCSound ASPIRE $175.99
TT-25 Speaker $21.49
Total $197.48

$160.00 and I will pay for the shipping via USPS Priority Mail and cover the PP fees. Thanks for looking.
spookyeng is offline Find More Posts by spookyeng
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply