logo
This thread is privately moderated by Akstempl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 12-16-2018, 12:59 PM
Find More Posts by Akstempl
Trader Rating: 7
United States, AZ, Tempe
Joined Apr 2015
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale
New E-Flite Mini Edge PNP OBO

I picked up this brand new unbuilt kit a couple months ago. I built it for myself but decided to get some small foamies instead (easier to fly in the backyard). I bought everything new for this minus the light kit. The lights I bought new a few years ago to put on my mini funtana. I haven't resoldered the leads for the lights so that still needs to be done. Servos are Hitec HS-55, the rudder servo is a mini E-flite one (hobby shop only had 3 HS-55's). ESC is a castle creations Talon 25 amp, motor is a Turnigy Park 450 outrunner. I flew the plane once, forgot to Velcro in my batt so the CG was shifting lol, flew for about a minute then landed safely. I started redoing how the wheels/ axles were set up so that's why the wheel is off. I do have the wheel pants just never installed them. Any questions just PM me. Local pickup only in Tempe AZ. I'll sell without the lights if desired. Add your RX, batt, and fly. Text 480-789-15o1 or PM me. I want it gone! Its just sitting in the garage and Id rather someone enjoy it.
Akstempl is online now Find More Posts by Akstempl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply