logo
Old 11-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Find More Posts by Arthur89777
Joined May 2016
39 Posts
Discussion
Paper plane))

For now I'd like to share with you by a thread about this funny plane that looks like made of paper.
Look at this)
http://www.rcfair.com/blogs/view_entry/13805/
And I gladly wait your comments)
Arthur89777 is offline Find More Posts by Arthur89777
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-20-2016, 10:05 AM
Find More Posts by akouzmit
14cc/21cc/33cc/36cc/40cc/60cc
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Apr 2013
611 Posts
What amuse me it is how regularly folded paper "plane" design gliding very well for a long distance in a very stable manner.
Adding electric motor to such design is the next step, what was implemented in this project.
The interesting topic to discuss here will be: How simple paper folded "plane" w/o any airfoil can glide so well on long distances.
What make it so stable in the air.
From my childhood I remember throwing such paper "planes" from my hand and they traveled in the air quite long distances and with some hot air uplift they fly away in really long distances.
Who was the first who come up with such simple and genius paper craft design?
akouzmit is offline Find More Posts by akouzmit
Old 11-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Find More Posts by flyin4fun
Lancaster , PA
Joined Dec 2007
3,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akouzmit View Post
What amuse me it is how regularly folded paper "plane" design gliding very well for a long distance in a very stable manner.
Adding electric motor to such design is the next step, what was implemented in this project.
The interesting topic to discuss here will be: How simple paper folded "plane" w/o any airfoil can glide so well on long distances.
What make it so stable in the air.SLIPSTREAM
From my childhood I remember throwing such paper "planes" from my hand and they traveled in the air quite long distances and with some hot air uplift they fly away in really long distances.
Who was the first who come up with such simple and genius paper craft design? WILBUR AND ORVILLE
flyin4fun is offline Find More Posts by flyin4fun

Quick Reply