logo
This thread is privately moderated by PdubWoz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:50 PM
Find More Posts by PdubWoz
Trader Rating: 0
Flyin' Around
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Jul 2013
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
$425.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold
Great Planes Patty Wagstaff Extra 300s

Here is a Patty Wagstaff extra 300s in excellent condition. I have not flown the plane myself as I got it in a trade but it has been gone over and looks  great and has almost all electronics minus TX, RX, and batteries. The servos are Hitec metal gear servos HS 645MG's. The engine is a 41cc USengines. I do not know much about the engine other than it runs but is underpowered for this plane for the aerobatics I like to fly. Im just including the engine as it was installed on it and I am letting it go with the plane. There is a spinner in the pictures but it is no longer available so just the airframe servos and engine is in this listing. I am not going to ship this so only pick up is available and I can drive up to 100 mile to deliver for a small fee if that is an option for you. Anyway great plane and it needs a new home and I hope someone can give it the love it needs in the air. I have included some specs off the Great Planes site so you can see what it is in depth.  Here is the link for the planes specs as well http://www.greatplanes.com/discontinued/gpma1305.php

NOTE: No spinner is included in this listing. I will throw the prop in for free though at no cost extra. 

SPECIFICATIONS
Stock Number: GPMA1305
Wingspan: 78 in (1980 mm)
Wing Area: 1157 in² (74.6 dm²)
Wing Loading: 31 oz/ft² (94.6 g/dm²)
Weight: 14-16 lb (6.35 - 7.26 kg)
Fuselage Length: 72.5 in (1840 mm)
Requires: 2-stroke 1.6-2.1 cu in or 4-stroke 2.0-3.0 cu in glow or 2.5-3.8 cu in gasoline engine, 4-7 channel radio w/6-7 servos (including 5-6 high-torque control surface servos with a minimum 60 in/oz., and one standard throttle servo)
PdubWoz is offline Find More Posts by PdubWoz
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply