logo
Old Today, 07:39 PM
Find More Posts by Zeeb
United States, UT, St. George
Joined Feb 2006
4,484 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoBrut View Post
Ok, today i take the receiver to my laboratory to find the problem. The oscilloscope shows the problem clearly. When there is no servo connection the perfect PWM can be seen, and it changes accordingly to channel 6. When some common servo is connected, it works as expected, the PWM signal still looks as it should. When Hitec HS-422 or Waypoint W-060 is connected, the channel 6 is working normally. When bigger digital servo is connected, like HS-7955TG, the PWM signal is distorted in its offset value and the servo can not decode the distorted PWM signal. I initially make test with 7955TG only, and I reported that it do not work.

The question is, could anyone reproduce this problem? The strange thing is, that this problem with digital and power hungry servo is with FASSTest only ... !!!
Okay here's a long shot suggestion; those big Hitecs have a system that feeds back to the rx, cannot remember what it's called but the Spektrum PowerSafe rx's refuse to play with those servos due to this issue. Hitec puts out an inline unit that comes with all the new big servos and using one of those is the only way the big Spektrum rx's will play with the big Hitec servos. I've not heard of it being a problem with Futaba rx's but the chances of someone putting that big a servo on a six channel rx set in model A are pretty rare I'd say so maybe there is an issue with this specific rx/servo combination.

Also, just for giggles, have you tried resetting the servo to factory settings with a servo programmer?
Zeeb is offline Find More Posts by Zeeb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 08:29 PM
Find More Posts by Judge
Team Futaba
United States, CA, Ladera Ranch
Joined Jan 2006
11,480 Posts
Just checked all three of my R7006SB. No issues with Channel 6 in FASST or FASSTest. Did a test with the servos I had laying around, including some of the HV/HT servos that came with my Mamba. No problems.

As Zeeb noted, I'm thinking it is an issue caused by those specific servos.
Judge is offline Find More Posts by Judge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply