logo
This thread is privately moderated by KrisW, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Find More Posts by Al Lewis
Port Orchard, WA
Joined Nov 2007
6,911 Posts
Re: Enough is Enough. Please help

You're absolutely right Bob. I guess by Kris's reasoning the poor hard done by Tailiban should be treated better too. NOT!! Sounds more like a little anti-semitisim then reasoning hard facts.
Al Lewis is offline Find More Posts by Al Lewis
Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Find More Posts by KrisW
Eccentricus Magnus
United States, VA, Richmond
Joined Jan 2006
3,646 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob S View Post
Good point Tin-man.

Kris definitely has a strong opinion and sees Israel as the "wrong" party here. I think he's wrong and believe she has a right to defend herself. As an example, if Canada was launching rockets randomly into our cities and always violated peace agreements then we would be attacking them, hard.

If the people of Gaza don't like Hamas then maybe they should take their country back. Hamas wants the destruction of Israel and they don't hide that fact. The people want Hamas. Hamas is what they got. Hamas is unfortunately what they now have to live with.

It is easy to sit over here and condemn what Israel is doing, but we aren't the ones living with rocket attacks and we are the ones living with a neighbor that wants us wiped off of the face of the planet.

hmnm. . Okay Bob. . the Canadian and US economies are very intertwined. How bout, since we wanted to take over a couple of the Western Provinces, we just closed our Norhern borders, blockaded their sea lanes, denied them air transport, then arrested their leaders when they objected. Then, we go in and start just taking over things because we, after all, have a right to this continent. . it is, after all, North AMERICA. don't see anything about Canada in that name, do you? So, we take their oil, their coal, their natural resources, lock them up inside their cities, cut off their electrical power. . . and then they have the audacity to shoot at us and lob some missiles over the "border". . . we outnuimber them about 8:1. .I think they'd be rather annoyed at us, don't you?

I guess a Nuke in Downtown Toronto would be an appropriate response, right? After all, they dared to lob a couple of missiles at us, and we have a "Right" to defend ourselves. Kind of like what Chechnya, Georgia and a couple of other places are doing with Russia, the Western provinces are doing against China. . the Palestinians are doing against Israel, and Pakistan is doing against Inda over Kashmir. There is a cause, and effect, to all these sitations. . usually because the more powerful aggressor decided to walk all over someone.

Out of the 80 Palestinians killed so far since Israel nvaded, 70 were civilians and half were children. I guess they had it coming, right? So lets just let them starve and die of disease and lack of medical attention. They had it coming . .those rotten kids and civilians.. . .right?
KrisW is offline Find More Posts by KrisW
Old 01-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by Tin man
Joined Apr 2008
539 Posts

If you listen carefully you can almost hear the whir of hard drives at Homeland Security, as the Kris file grows. Creepy.

--
Mike
Tin man is offline Find More Posts by Tin man
Old 01-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by Flyfalcons
Hero to the masses
United States, WA, Enumclaw
Joined Sep 2006
4,194 Posts

Flyfalcons is offline Find More Posts by Flyfalcons
Old 01-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Find More Posts by Al Lewis
Port Orchard, WA
Joined Nov 2007
6,911 Posts

Quote:
Israel's military said its shelling was a response to mortar fire from within the school, pressing its assertion that Hamas militants are using civilians as cover. Two residents of the area who spoke to the Associated Press by telephone said they saw a handful of militants firing mortar shells from a street near the school.
So much for targeting innocent civilians. This shows the kind of people Hamas are.
Al Lewis is offline Find More Posts by Al Lewis
Old 01-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Find More Posts by nesikachad
Crashing sucks!
Sturgis, South Dakota
Joined Jun 2007
1,042 Posts

Hi guys.

I work for the DOS under the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and I've been deployed to the Middle East for three years now. I offer a 1st person perspective. I don't get into the nitty gritty of the Arab vs Jew blood feud cause I really don't give a _hit.

I know that 90% of Jews are much like the rest of us. They get up in the morning, earn a paycheck, and try to raise a family. They drive cars, eat lunch, swear when someone cuts them off, and drink beer while chasing women. I imagine life through the eyes of an Israeli as rockets fall from the sky. Their kids can't go to school for weeks on end, family spends days in basements or they've evacuated to go live with relatives or start fresh somewhere else.

I've seen war in 1st person as a Marine in the Gulf, Somalia, and now as a civilian security contractor in the middle east. We can soap box all the politics we want but the bottom line is when bombs start detonating in your front yard, it compels you to act. I personally hope Israel carpet bombs the whole Arab region and then bull dozes the rubble into the Mediterranean Ocean to form fish habitat. Call it the great wall of Kosher just to piss people off, I don't care.

If Arabs want to act like savages, then oblige them with a landscape that befits their behavior. I for one have a difficult time respecting a culture that doesn't use deodorant or wipe its ass after taking a crap.

If strangers come into your neighborhood and start lobbing rockets at the next town and you have a means to stop it but choose to do nothing, then you are condoning the act. It's called policing yourself and Arabs don't do it. As Edmund Burke once said, "The only thing good people have to do to let evil prevail is nothing."

I'm pretty certain that if a group of clowns from Hamas showed up in our neighborhoods with rocket launchers strapped to the roofs of our elementary schools, there'd be a long line of pipe toting rednecks on site to put the beat down on them. It's a common joke in my circle of colleagues that only two things have come from the middle east; Terrorists and Algebra. I _ucking hate algebra too by the way.

I for one have grown increasingly tired of the Arab world's seeming incapacity to resolve a dispute without the use of hijacked aircraft, VBIEDs, or suicide vests. It's commonly accepted I think that some of the darkest times of our own history involves the racial tensions between blacks and whites. Be that as it may, I can't recall a single event in history where a Black Panther or Klansman got the bright idea to strap on a vest full of marbles and C-4 and then make a political statement by detonating himself in a mob of people at a market or disco.

That is all.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H.L. Mencken ...
nesikachad is offline Find More Posts by nesikachad
Last edited by nesikachad; 01-18-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Our society is collapsing
Johns Creek, GA
Joined Jan 2006
8,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesikachad View Post
Hi guys.

I know that 99% of Jews are just like the rest of us. .

Except I haven't need to run to the bomb shelter for missile aimed at my head for quite some time.....

Good post
exeter_acres is offline Find More Posts by exeter_acres
Old 02-16-2009, 11:45 PM
Find More Posts by 3D Meatshield
Need...more...POWER!!!
Medina OH
Joined Aug 2008
1,134 Posts

I don't know how I managed to overlook this gem for so long!

Kris, have you lost your freaking mind? Or did you just decide to post this crap in the hopes of inciting a sh1tstorm on the forums? Honest to god man you sound like a goddamn apologist for hamas.

Now, I'm no supporter of either side, in a political sense. Personally, I feel that we, the American people, should step up and tell our government to GTFO of Israel's affairs and let them take care of their own business as they see fit. The American government has no reason to interfere with Israel at all other than to maintain an ally in the Middle East.

Israel does not need us up her ass. Israel can manage just fine all by herself, and I dare say she would do a HELL of a lot better if it wasn't for US interference in Israeli domestic policy. For all I care Israel should be able to bomb the hell out of Palestine, Lebanon, Iran, or whatever regime decides that Jews should be wiped from the face of the earth. As a matter of fact, I encourage it. Nothing says freedom and liberty more than a sovereign nation acting of her own accord in securing her sovereignty.

Hardline Muslims are nothing more than barbarians. They perpetuate theocratic mandates that were ridiculous 2000 years ago, let alone today. Religious fanatics cannot be bargained with, period- or has everyone completely (and conveniently) forgotten the Crusades? Christians were no better.

You cannot battle barbarians with logic. They must be met with equal and greater force, because that is all they understand. When Israel finally decides to tell the United States to piss of and let them make their own policy, then Israel will show hamas the business end of the "Don't **** with Me" stick, and with any luck that will be the end of the crap that has gone on over there for way too damn long.

I will bet the farm that the majority of policy that has been enacted by Israel towards palestine is policy that has been dictated to Israel by the United States- because the situation serves the US agenda, NOT Israel's. You want to change the way things happen on the West Bank? Change the US government then, and let Israel be her own damn country and not an ungoverned territory of the US. I am certain that things would change over there in short order.
3D Meatshield is offline Find More Posts by 3D Meatshield
Old 02-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by KrisW
Eccentricus Magnus
Joined Jan 2006
3,646 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D Meatshield View Post
!

Kris, have you lost your freaking mind?

Israel does not need us up her ass. Israel can manage just fine all by herself, and I dare say she would do a HELL of a lot better if it wasn't for US interference in Israeli domestic policy.

Hardline Muslims are nothing more than barbarians. They perpetuate theocratic mandates that were ridiculous 2000 years ago, let alone today. Religious fanatics cannot be bargained with, period- or has everyone completely (and conveniently) forgotten the Crusades? Christians were no better.

You cannot battle barbarians with logic.

I will bet the farm that the majority of policy that has been enacted by Israel towards palestine is policy that has been dictated to Israel by the United States- because the situation serves the US agenda, NOT Israel's. You want to change the way things happen on the West Bank? .
Okay, let's cut to the chase.

No, I have not lost my mind

Israel would not exist except for 60-80 BILLION US Dollars in aid every year, and the support of the US politically and in the Security council, running interference for Israel against the rest of the worlds condemnation.

ANYONE who is hard line militant should be denounced, including those who just slaughtered 1400 innocent people during the last bombing of Gaza. The term "Zionazi" is beginning to get a lot of usage in the World stage at the moment, and it's very close tot he truth. Everything I wrote in my first post takes place EVERY DAY. Not just occasionally, it's a way of life.

You have it totally backwards. The Zionists in the US and Israel are so closely linked it's ridiculous. . they run Both countries, and the US serves at the beck and call of Israel, not the other way around. Jus tlook at who Obama's Chief of Staff is. . . Rohm Emmanuel, a former member of the IDF, and Israeli citizen, whose father butchered Palestinians at will and proudly bragged about it.

But, you know, there's no reason to argue with people who have not done any research, looked at the facts, and just swallow the Western media interpretation of things. The story line is almost always "Israel is the victim, the Arabs are the guys in the black hats" It's never that simple. . but you, and most others, accept it as such. Israel. .with the 4th largest Military in the world, 60+ Billion of YOUR dollars in support, and the most modern weapons available. . . against cheap little knockoff rockets and AK-47's. . Wow. . who is the bully, and who is the victim?

The killed more people in one HOUR than have been killed in Israel in 8 YEARS. . but I guess that's only appropriate, seeing as how the "Muslim Extremists" are such "barbarians". . . .

It's embarassing to think that the American public is so badly misinformed, or downright prejudiced, in this matter. I just asked for Food and monetary aid for the people of Gaza. . you guys went off and created WW3. . . and then lambasted me for even mentioning it. so much for independent thought, and being open minded. . . .
Old 02-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Find More Posts by 3D Meatshield
Need...more...POWER!!!
Medina OH
Joined Aug 2008
1,134 Posts

Alright, you are totally opening a new can of worms by bringing Emmanuel into the picture. Believe me, as an individual with citizenship to another country, I feel he (and anyone else possessing dual citizenship) should be barred from EVER holding public office, let alone one as high as his is.

Did you just completely ignore my second paragraph?

Now, I'm no supporter of either side, in a political sense. Personally, I feel that we, the American people, should step up and tell our government to GTFO of Israel's affairs and let them take care of their own business as they see fit. The American government has no reason to interfere with Israel at all other than to maintain an ally in the Middle East.

In case my acronym went over your head, GTFO means Get The Fvck Out. I don't think we have any business interfering with their affairs, regardless of who it may affect. Whether or not the Palestinians like it, ISRAEL IS A SOVEREIGN NATION. Despite decades of policy to the contrary the United States always seems to feel the need to 'lend a helping hand' to governments all over the world. Sure, it's always portrayed as being done in the light of "promoting democracy". What it is, however, is a ruse. It is nothing more than stratgic maneuvering by the United States, gaining a military foothold in a region where we didn't already have a limitary presence.

Why aren't you crying about the atrocities taking place throughout Africa? You cry about Palestine but say nothing about the genocide taking place there. Is it that Darfour has no economic viability in the modern economy, so who cares what happens over there? Just let those tinhorn dictators do what they want because the outcome doesn't affect us at all? Hell, we have financed them too, but you have nothing to say against that.

Israel can take care of herself without US interference. One of the reasons we stay balls deep in Israeli affairs is, I am certain, that were we NOT to, Iran would long ago have been a fallout zone- which would, in turn, lead to total war throughout the region. And we all know we can't afford yet another war front, and America being America, we would definitely have to stick our nose in it.

THAT is what needs to end. US interventionism is destroying us- it is destroying our sovereignty, it is destroying our credibility. It is why so many people throughout the world have come to despise what the United States stands for.

You want food and monetary aid for Palestine, huh? How about food and monetary aid for the poor and impoverished HERE IN THE UNITED STATES? How about we take care of our own first? How about we quit letting our own country's infrastructure deteriorate while instead we ship billions overseas to rebuild other societies while ours continues to degenerate due to continued neglect?

You can do your little happy dance for Palestine all you want. The fact remains that we have no business meddling in their affairs, or Israel's, or Iraq's, or any of the other 130-odd countries where we maintain an active military presence for NO godamn reason at all. You go right ahead and send your cash to them because I won't give a single penny. I would rather take a case of canned food to the local food bank or soup kitchen and help keep my countrymen alive.

I'm sure if you would have asked for donations for the Charlotte food bank you would have gotten plenty of donations from this group of guys here, and you wouldn't have come of looking like the fool you do now.
3D Meatshield is offline Find More Posts by 3D Meatshield
Old 02-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Find More Posts by Tin man
Joined Apr 2008
539 Posts

3d, you da' man. Kris? WTF???????

--
Mike
Tin man is offline Find More Posts by Tin man
Old 02-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Find More Posts by pepatrick
Yak - Extra - Yak...yakity yak
Cumming, GA
Joined Apr 2006
2,237 Posts

I guess it is Israels determination to step on as many cockroaches as possible. Im sure there are some innocents in Hamas...but its more or less the official breeding ground of terrorism in the Middle East.
pepatrick is offline Find More Posts by pepatrick
Old 02-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Find More Posts by KrisW
Eccentricus Magnus
Joined Jan 2006
3,646 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D Meatshield View Post
Did you just completely ignore my second paragraph?

Why aren't you crying about the atrocities taking place throughout Africa?

Israel can take care of herself without US interference.

THAT is what needs to end. US interventionism is destroying us- it is destroying our sovereignty, it is destroying our credibility. It is why so many people throughout the world have come to despise what the United States stands for.

You want food and monetary aid for Palestine, huh? How about food and monetary aid for the poor and impoverished HERE IN THE UNITED STATES? How about we take care of our own first? How about we quit letting our own country's infrastructure deteriorate while instead we ship billions overseas to rebuild other societies while ours continues to degenerate due to continued neglect?

I'm sure if you would have asked for donations for the Charlotte food bank you would have gotten plenty of donations from this group of guys here, and you wouldn't have come of looking like the fool you do now.
I did not miss your point about getting out of Israel. . Think of all the Americans we could help with 60 BILLION dollars a year. . but note. . i did not ask the US Government of a penny. . that should never be the case. It amazes me that you attribute all these things that were never said.

Give if you can, or want (that's all I asked). . and if you have a problem with the US helping Israel slaughter 1000+ innocent women, children and old men. . call your representative or senator. After all, it's YOUR tax dollars that have been supporting Israel for 60 years. . if Israel could stand on her own, do you think that MAYBE we would no longer be sending them "Aid"? There's a reason the US sends money to Israel, as well as bombs, equipment, and political support. . Israel CAN'T stand on it's own.

It's amazing . . you can remember one dead Israeli, but 1000 Palestinians is lost on you. . .absolutely amazing. . .

The only people who look like fools, are those making all the accusations. Standing up for what is right is never a foolish act.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Find More Posts by Bob S
Austin, TX, USA
Joined Jan 2006
284 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisW View Post
.. . and if you have a problem with the US helping Israel slaughter 1000+ innocent women, children and old men. . call your representative or senator.
Soon as that happens, I'll be all over it. Thanks.
Bob S is offline Find More Posts by Bob S
Old 02-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Find More Posts by smokin
clinton, ia. usa
Joined Oct 2007
5,199 Posts

Wowwww....
smokin is offline Find More Posts by smokin

Quick Reply