Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 09-20-2017, 02:40 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Suspended Account
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Dec 2008
2,322 Posts
With all Lipo batteries, they degrade if not used.

I've been told batteries should be cycled every so often during storage, otherwise they tend to dud out.
Vapor Trails is offline Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Old 09-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Find More Posts by chatfield3drc
Joined May 2011
13 Posts
Resolved

Issue resolved
chatfield3drc is offline Find More Posts by chatfield3drc
Last edited by chatfield3drc; 09-21-2017 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Resolved
Old 09-20-2017, 04:30 PM
Find More Posts by All e RC
Joined Sep 2017
1 Posts
Your order was placed December 6, 2015 for 2 Hyperion G6 HV 80c 2800mah 6s packs. We show no further contact with you regarding any issues with these batteries up until now, some 21 months later. Our warranty is 30 days from original date of purchase. Consequently, a request for consideration (if any) this far outside the normal warranty period would reasonably be made by the manufacturer. You have reached out to us (dealer) about the batteries and we have contacted Hyperion (manufacture) to get this resolved for you. Hyperion has informed us they would get in contact with you to resolve this issue, and we relayed this information to you on Tuesday 9/19/2017 during a phone conversation.

Hyperion batteries have long held the reputation of being “premier “batteries and only of the highest quality. They stand behind the product and we are certain that you will be treated fairly in this instance. Please allow Hyperion the opportunity to assist you in this matter.
All e RC is offline Find More Posts by All e RC
Old 09-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Find More Posts by Hyperion
Joined Sep 2017
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatfield3drc View Post
I purchased several hundred dollars of Hyperion G6 batteries from vendors like All E RC and RC Dude. All E RC told me the proper protocol was to contact Hyperion with my concerns. I contacted this about 7 months after the batteries went bad and I have not heard a word back from anyone but RC Dude. His response was that they had numerous unsold g6s that went bad, but after checking this was nothing they could do.

This brings me to my main point. If you buy batteries like Hyperion the quality is often way less than you would expect than a battery such as Thunderpower. More importantly, you never get to talk to a decision maker so you better hope your retailer is influential. I have found that no retailer I have dealt with especially All E RC is worried about anything other than tomorrow's sale. Therefore, you have to ask yourself if I save $20 on this battery what happens if it goes bad. If your ok with a throwaway expensive battery Hyperion is the battery for you.
Our records show that you've just contacted us two days ago about your issue. Since then we've asked for your receipts and haven't heard a reply back from you.

We contacted Allerc directly and they show a total order of approx $120+/- of G6 batteries you purchased two years ago, when you're other posts on facebook and etc. say "thousands of dollars".

If you can supply us with all of your receipts for your "thousands" of dollars of defective G6 batteries then we will send you a credit. But at the moment you're not communicating with us and you're making this situation very unnecessary.
Hyperion is offline Find More Posts by Hyperion
Old 09-20-2017, 05:28 PM
Joined Sep 2017
6 Posts
@chatfield3drc "(RCDude.com) His response was that they had numerous unsold g6s that went bad, but after checking this was nothing they could do."

We have given a credit to Rc Dude for all of their unsold G6, what you're saying is not true. We've also contacted all of our suppliers and told them about the issues of G6 and had since discontinued the G6 series and given Credit to EVERYONE (customers and suppliers).

This was two years ago and now all of the sudden you're making noise and then won't reply us? I've read your previous posts on this forum and can say I'm unimpressed by the way you handle yourself, this thread is further-proof.

To Everyone else reading this thread, We've since released the G7 Silicon-Graphene series that supersedes the discontinued G6 series. The G7 series offers a proprietary Silicon-Graphene formula that help preserve the Anode during use, thus increasing cycle-life and stability, more information can be found here:
https://hyperion-world.com/hyperion-g7-hvli-article
https://hyperion-world.com/hyperion-g7-sv-article

Here's a video of 100+ cycle testing our G7 HV batteries, the G7 Si-Graphene HV batteries are the only HV battery in the market today that can last 100+ cycles without puffing, and retain output capacity without significantly degrading: DutchRC - Hyperion LiHV G7 Graphene Lipo's - The Power you were looking for? (22 min 10 sec)
Old 09-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Find More Posts by lugnutz
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Mar 2011
167 Posts
There is always one in a crowd of thousands to make such a statement
lugnutz is offline Find More Posts by lugnutz
Old 09-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Joined May 2011
13 Posts
First Contact

Issue resolved.
Last edited by chatfield3drc; 09-21-2017 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Resolved
Old 09-20-2017, 11:09 PM
Joined May 2011
13 Posts
Issue resolved
Last edited by chatfield3drc; 09-21-2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Resolved
Old 09-20-2017, 11:20 PM
Joined May 2011
13 Posts
Issue resolved
Last edited by chatfield3drc; 09-21-2017 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Issue resolved
Old 09-20-2017, 11:35 PM
Joined May 2011
13 Posts
Issue Resolved
Last edited by chatfield3drc; 09-21-2017 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Resolved
Old 09-21-2017, 12:08 AM
Joined Sep 2017
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatfield3drc View Post
I think everyone would love to see the emails you and Alle Rc are sending to me. Why not share those with us??? Anyone who reads this can see what kind of people your dealing with here. Its not often that you have a major retailer that outright lies. When I called Alle RC yesterday he said he forwarded my email and wanted to know if he should send another. Why don't you post a copy of the email you sent me.
This is the email we received (picture below), no reply from you yet about the receipts...

The amount of energy you've spent posting online, you could've sent us your receipts already...

Furthermore, it seems you've bought G6 batteries from multiple vendors, this is why we're asking for all receipts! (Text receipts do not count, we need a screenshot or picture of your receipt)
Last edited by Hyperion; 09-21-2017 at 12:21 AM.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:44 AM
Joined Sep 2017
6 Posts
We searched for your email address in our customer service account and found a message from you in July, 2017 that you never replied to also (picture enclosed). What's going on here?

We've tried to be reasonable with you and give you a credit, our policy is you must show us a screenshot or picture receipt of your purchases.

Any reasonable person would of replied and sent us receipts by now.
Last edited by Hyperion; 09-21-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:05 PM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Suspended Account
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Dec 2008
2,322 Posts
Is there no statute of limitations?

I would think 30 days after purchase is more than enough time to find out and let the company know you received a bad battery.

It has been how long?
Vapor Trails is offline Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
Old 09-21-2017, 02:14 PM
Joined Sep 2017
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor Trails View Post
Is there no statute of limitations?

I would think 30 days after purchase is more than enough time to find out and let the company know you received a bad battery.

It has been how long?
It's been 2 years, but because G6 are known to be defective we're extending our warranty period on these batteries.

Well, now after 2~3 days of begging we have finally received copies of the receipts. Case solved!
Last edited by Hyperion; 09-21-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quick Reply