logo
This thread is privately moderated by flyby744, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Find More Posts by flyby744
United States, AL, Foley
Joined Sep 2013
10 Posts
Discussion
STOLEN MAMBA 70CC AT HUCKOWEEN

STOLEN MAMBA 70CC, Yes sad but true. I was at the best flyin of the year in Iron City Ga. the host Rusty is the best. But someone a Bad person or persons were there that left the event Sat morning between 5:45 am and 7 am. This is most likely the ones that [STOLE] it. So please keep a eye out for used mamba or da 70 for sale. If some one is selling a da 70 I have the eng#. I can also tell you about some repairs to look for on the Mamba.
please send me any info or if you see someone show up with a mamba they didn't have before. as you know there not any used ones on the market because they are so awesome! It was not even a large event and vary family friendly and if you were there you talk to every one at on time or another.. so please be looking for it and the people that STOLE IT because we all need to know who they are. we are in the best hobby and the best peoples. So sad there a couple of loser among us.

There are Two modelers offering $500.00 EACH REWARD to find and convictions of those involved. So keep looking!!!!!!!!! just send me leads. If they are found and convected with your lead you get $1000.00
flyby744 is offline Find More Posts by flyby744
Last edited by flyby744; 11-14-2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: update
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 11-08-2017, 06:48 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,341 Posts
Hope you find this. It is certainly a beautiful plane. Always sad to see this sort of thing happen. There are losers out there that need to get a life. Amazing what some people will do.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 11-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by flyby744
United States, AL, Foley
Joined Sep 2013
10 Posts
REWARD

There are Two modelers offering $500.00 EACH REWARD to find and convictions of those involved. So keep looking!!!!!!!!! just send me leads. If they are found and convected with your lead you get $1000.00
flyby744 is offline Find More Posts by flyby744
Old 11-14-2017, 08:16 PM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,341 Posts
There is one for sale on RCU that was posted yesterday, but looks somewhat different. Has checkers on the wheel pants and on top between wings.
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia
Old 11-15-2017, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by frank99
United States, AR, Sheridan
Joined Oct 2009
4,032 Posts
hope the loser is happy sitting in the basement looking at that beauty , if he takes it outside any where bingo , he will be going to jail! have shared on FB, several in Arkansas are sharing too
frank99 is offline Find More Posts by frank99
Old 11-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Find More Posts by BarracudaHockey
Multi Platform Pilot
United States, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Dec 2007
9,605 Posts
Thats in Phoenix

I doubt Marco's made it that far, I will be shocked if it turns up that it will be much further than Florida, GA, or Alabama
BarracudaHockey is online now Find More Posts by BarracudaHockey

Quick Reply