Old 01-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Find More Posts by Hector
3D Aerobatics
Caguas, Puerto Rico, USA
Joined Jan 2006
773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericb View Post
Thanks for the input Hector. Looks like you have a fine young pilot there.
Thanks, I guess I'm very lucky or have been bless that my son is adicted to airplanes like me.
Hector is offline Find More Posts by Hector
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by ULTIMATE1
Canada, BC, Courtenay
Joined Sep 2006
1,980 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcconville View Post
I highly recomend the new Hobbyzone Glasair Sportsman
http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...an-rtf-HBZ7600

It will be shipping VERY soon... It is super easy to fly, and will grow with her skills by flipping a switch. Of all the designs I have done in my life, I'm actually as proud of this one as almost any.
Only thing it's missing is a float kit! Would love one on floats to take up to the lake in the summer camping! and teach my wife to fly!
ULTIMATE1 is offline Find More Posts by ULTIMATE1
Old 02-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Find More Posts by judith222
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2013
55 Posts
Quote:
My daughter is showing some more interest in flying and wants her own plane. She wanted to fly my Crack Yak, but I wouldn't let her. What would be a good plane to start her out with? I don't have much money right now, so I was thinking something small and electric. Maybe a trainer that I could use my 3S 370mAh batteries with and possibly fly indoors? I did some looking tonight, but didn't find a lot. I think a 4 channel would be better from the start so she learns how to use ailerons, but I am not sure. Any help is appreciated.
Hi,
if you need a beginner plane you get a Hawksky 4 Channel Brushless Sport Trainer RC airplane.It is the perfect trainer for beginners. This aircraft is to get perfect, but is also able to perform amazing stunts. Just a little assembly is required. When you open the package, you will fly these flying coach in minutes!hope you like it.
judith222 is offline Find More Posts by judith222
Reply With Quote  (Disabled) Quick reply to this message (Disabled)
Old 02-27-2013, 06:18 AM
Find More Posts by Garley
aka Bones
Queensland, Australia
Joined Oct 2007
745 Posts
Quote:
My daughter is showing some more interest in flying and wants her own plane. She wanted to fly my Crack Yak, but I wouldn't let her. What would be a good plane to start her out with? I don't have much money right now, so I was thinking something small and electric. Maybe a trainer that I could use my 3S 370mAh batteries with and possibly fly indoors? I did some looking tonight, but didn't find a lot. I think a 4 channel would be better from the start so she learns how to use ailerons, but I am not sure. Any help is appreciated.
I let my 8 year old sister fly my crack yak. Dialed down the rates and it is a great beginner plane that can take a beating
Garley is offline Find More Posts by Garley
Old 03-21-2013, 06:32 AM
Find More Posts by Andy456
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2013
31 Posts
Rc plane or heli for your daughter is depends on the age of her.Flying in the air is ever been dream of human.And now a days a lot of variety of flying obects has come in almost all over the world.Spy Hawk eléctrico 4CH RC avión-2.4GHz SKU: MEP-870301 is best for the almost all ages of the people.

Regards.
Andy.
Andy456 is offline Find More Posts by Andy456
Old 03-21-2013, 08:09 AM
Find More Posts by robbinsp
United States, SD, Harrisburg
Joined Sep 2009
3,358 Posts
Semulator until warm weather
robbinsp is offline Find More Posts by robbinsp
Old 03-22-2013, 04:55 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2013
31 Posts
No doubt having a rc planes is a great idea but it is strongly recomended that everyone should be well trained for the flying rc planes and heli's.Let give your daughter a rc plane about which she is more interested and having more information.I am not a good flyer but i have a rc plane" Mini Cessna - Brushless 2.4GHz RTF" since last few months.As you said that you havnt much money at this time so this is the best model for your budgte and for your daughter as well as.

Regards.
Andy.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:25 AM
Find More Posts by hubb
Minimalist
Lebanon, OH
Joined Apr 2006
10,687 Posts
My daughter is 9 and could fly a parkzone vapor when she was about six. She was also flying a micro t-28 last year. the t-28 works well (if it's not windy) I get her out over the tall grass and she can fly and crash with no worry about damage. she can make circles and figure 8's. she also flies a Blade mcx around the house. Her Grandpa got her a Bixler for this year's season that we are going to get together for her.

She has been around the airplanes since she was just a couple months old and has grown up around the airplane community.
hubb is offline Find More Posts by hubb
Old 03-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by Memo Lomeli
United States, TX, McAllen
Joined Mar 2006
643 Posts
Buy her a Super Cub or maybe an apprentice and paste some Barbi stickers (or Justin beiber´s hahaha)
Memo Lomeli is offline Find More Posts by Memo Lomeli
Old 03-24-2013, 11:58 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2013
31 Posts
I would recommend the "Spy Hawk 4CH electric RC airplane-2.4GHz". it is what i learned on 1 year ago and now i have 2 'RC Glider "Thunderbird" 3 Channels' planes and i am competing this year. and i live always been happy with the cub. Great beginner plane! Good luck training her!

Regards.
Andy.

Quick Reply