logo
Old 03-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Find More Posts by 54Nomad
Joined Mar 2012
57 Posts
It's nice to see that not everyone has a bad experience. But knoe one should have a bad experience with any company. I own an Aeroworks plane too. won't buy another one though. Slamming me doesn't help Aeroworks. Areoworks can only help themselves.
54Nomad is offline Find More Posts by 54Nomad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 03-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Find More Posts by ex300sc
Bradenton FL
Joined Apr 2009
309 Posts
The moderator can fix this with on click. Why is it still here?
ex300sc is offline Find More Posts by ex300sc
Old 03-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Find More Posts by A-Track
Hey! Lemme show ya something!
Joined Jun 2006
15,070 Posts
I love these threads.
A-Track is offline Find More Posts by A-Track
Old 03-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Find More Posts by MODE 1
Joined Jul 2008
4,715 Posts
I liked Terry's joke.
MODE 1 is offline Find More Posts by MODE 1
Old 03-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Find More Posts by 54Nomad
Joined Mar 2012
57 Posts
I am not trying to kill Aeroworks. But why wouldn't they back their product? Since this has happened with my friend I am very concerned about the product they sell not in the quality but in the way they handle customers. I'll bet we will here other pilots post the comments also. I hope there more good comments then bad comments.

I know this issue is being talked about at our fly field.
54Nomad is offline Find More Posts by 54Nomad
Old 03-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Find More Posts by Badams
Work 2 days, Fly 5 days.
United States, AZ
Joined Oct 2006
1,385 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54Nomad View Post
I am not trying to kill Aeroworks. But why wouldn't they back their product? Since this has happened with my friend I am very concerned about the product they sell not in the quality but in the way they handle customers. I'll bet we will here other pilots post the comments also. I hope there more good comments then bad comments.

I know this issue is being talked about at our fly field.
Here I will repost this from the last thread on this same subject.

+1, You speak the truth Mr. Nick.
I will also add that Rocko (and Chris from Xtreme flight) is a business man. He needs to make money at this endeavor. If he doesn't make money, then he can no longer make available the aircraft he sells to us. Customer service is a slippery slope. Its a fine line between keeping a customer happy, and giving away the farm. The people that demand unreasonable customer service need to look in the mirror and ask what they would do. If you were a business man and operating on the slim margins these two dedicated individuals do, you would likely HAVE TO do exactly the same thing. (try to do what is fair and reasonable, and keep within profit margins) We as customers don't always get exactly what we think is fair, but i guarantee you this, Xtreme Flight and Aeroworks, both have been providing top notch airplanes for a very long time, They can't please every single customer every single time, but obviously they make a lot of people very very happy with quality, innovative aircraft, that fly extremely well. I have had great success with both of their aircraft. I have had personal dealings with both on customer service issues. Both these guys are so passionate about bringing well crafted aircraft to a crowded market that they ignore the old rule.... how do you make a million dollars in the RC industry,,,,,, start with 2 million dollars.
Kidding aside, Rocko and Chris are top notch, very thoughtful people, who care deeply for this hobby we love. Their actions prove that out. Chris was offering cash prizes for contest finishes with his planes, and Rocko supports many IMAC contests in Colorado. I had the pleasure of attending one of these where your entry fee was mostly paid by Aeroworks, and they fed you all weekend. That my friends is above and beyond. There are plenty of crappy A$$, no customer service, cheap, bottom dollar companies in this hobby to gripe about.
Aeroworks and Extreme flight are the cream of the crop for customer service. No they arent going to please everyone, every time, (that is impossible) but they are in it for the long haul, and deserve our continued support, and business.
Thank you Rocko, and Thank you Chris for your dedication to our hobby. The majority of us really appreciate you both.
Bill Adams
Badams is offline Find More Posts by Badams
Old 03-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Find More Posts by rede2fly
GRAVITY SUCKS
florida
Joined Jan 2006
4,821 Posts
dude dont let these guys get to ya, i had the same thing happen to me but with another company. and when i came on here to maby get some help i too was slamed by the brotherhood of the giants. it happens for shure. only its not them. oh yea wait till they tell you hey its just a toy, and you should expect these things.. the guys on here are allways looking to slam when they can get used to it...
rede2fly is offline Find More Posts by rede2fly
Old 03-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
How many points do you have ?
3 miles South of where Jamie McMurray cried like a Biotch.
Joined May 2007
9,314 Posts
I have become to lazy to stand and pee anymore........now I do it sitting down like a chick...ahhhh,much better.
VooDoo Child is offline Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Find More Posts by rede2fly
GRAVITY SUCKS
florida
Joined Jan 2006
4,821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo Child View Post
I have become to lazy to stand and pee anymore........now I do it sitting down like a chick...ahhhh,much better.

hey me too
rede2fly is offline Find More Posts by rede2fly
Joined Jul 2008
4,715 Posts
Its not so much what you say but how you say it. More finesse would have been received better.
HA Listen to me preaching when I must be the most obnoxious grumpy and tactless idiot on here.
But hey thats just my nature I mean well most of the time.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Find More Posts by airboss/oc
desert racer
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Aug 2007
6,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54Nomad View Post
It's nice to see that not everyone has a bad experience. But knoe one should have a bad experience with any company. I own an Aeroworks plane too. won't buy another one though. Slamming me doesn't help Aeroworks. Areoworks can only help themselves.
Have owned only 1 arf,aw plane and was not impressed. The quality was typical arf and since it lacked cf landing gear and had low quality covering I will never buy another.
airboss/oc is offline Find More Posts by airboss/oc
Old 03-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Find More Posts by Badams
Work 2 days, Fly 5 days.
United States, AZ
Joined Oct 2006
1,385 Posts
Quote:
Watch the latest South Park. They actually show you how to correctly sit down on a toilet in that episode. It is very imformative, and quite comfortable.
Badams is offline Find More Posts by Badams
Old 03-19-2012, 11:13 AM
Joined Jul 2008
4,715 Posts
Moves away from Badams
Old 03-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Find More Posts by BR289
Pro Pit Biotch
United States, PA, Whitehall
Joined Jan 2006
4,073 Posts
Quote:
BR289 is offline Find More Posts by BR289
Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Find More Posts by Black Bird
Into The Light I Command Thee
Utopia
Joined Mar 2006
1,363 Posts
Knock Knock
Black Bird is offline Find More Posts by Black Bird

Quick Reply