Old 03-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Find More Posts by BigExtra260
Brownsburg, IN
Joined Jun 2009
180 Posts
Discussion
North Central IMAC Judging Seminar

The 2013 North Central IMAC Judging Seminar 04/26/13 - 04/28/13

The Seminar will be held this year in the Meeting Room of the Museum on the AMA grounds (the building on the right as you pull on the property} Registration will start at 8:30 and class will start at 9:00 Additional information can be found as you pre-register on the IMAC site:
NORTH CENTRAL JUDGING SEMINAR
http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Control...1/default.aspx

It is just a little over 4 weeks until the North Centrals Main Judging School is going to happen.
Right now there is only about 8 students signed up to attend.

We have the most contests available and the least miles traveled to get to a contest of any of the Regions. Yet our Main Judging School is one of the least attended. The AMA Headquarters is probably the most prestigious flying site and is sitting in the heart of our region.

With this being a rules cycle year every pilot should be making plans to attend no matter what...

Last year we had around 170 pilots that registered to attend contests in our Region.
But last year we had 8 people attend the Judging School.
This year we pretty much have the same 8 people signed up to attend the Judging School.

If you plan on flying in a contest this year, then I say again you need to make plans to attend this school.

If you are going to try to Qualify for the Worlds..again you need to make plans to attend this school.

As Regional Director I have worked hard to give you every opportunity to attend several contests this year.

All that can be expected of you is to go to the IMAC site and sign up and attend this School...
It's more important than any contest.

Become a better Judge and it will make you a better Pilot.

You owe it to your fellow pilots to learn to give the right score..a fair score...the score they earned.

8 Qualified Judges can't do it all

IF YOU CAN ONLY MAKE IT FOR THE SATURDAY SCHOOL...GET UP EARLY AND MAKE THE DRIVE

IF YOU ARE CD OF A CONTEST YOU SHOULD ATTEND ALSO
Attend and receive YOUR Certificate:
BigExtra260 is offline Find More Posts by BigExtra260
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 04-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Find More Posts by Tseres
Elwood In.
Joined Jun 2009
3,483 Posts
I must be one of the 8. You mean out of 170 pilots it would only take 8 more people to double last years attendance.

If you're going to fly IMAC it's your responsibility to know the rules. I think there would be a lot less whining about the scores if more of you would attend these Judging schools. Don't be a Whiner and sine up.
Tseres is offline Find More Posts by Tseres
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply