logo
This thread is privately moderated by GMoney, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Find More Posts by GMoney
Lake Tawakoni
Joined Feb 2006
1,663 Posts
Pathetic life

Well its June in Texas and the only thing I look forward to is my long list of events and fun flys that are on my list. Not a day goes by I don't check my calendar or go to the AMA website to check if more events have been posted. I don't care helo's, float fly's, fun fly's, club picnic's, giant scale 3D, electric only,**** I will go to a damn scale event or even glider events.Heck I showed up to a club picnic and I wasn't even a member never even flown there just saw it thought I could get there. I just hate the week days when there are no events. I go to the club field at least a couple days a week sometimes just to watch the grass grow or the birds flying around. I have it so bad I may have to go to meetings again. When I first started in the hobby I got like this but all internal club crap and club events never going far from home.. Now that I know whats out there I only think about getting on the road and meeting new people. Ok, this weekend a Big bird in Mt. pleasant, then a Helo event in Dallas.Then a long week of no new friends.. Man really need to get to the nall in 2011 I think that event could hold me over for the long winter.. Or simply drive me nuts..

Ok, enough rambling storm is a couple hours away I think I'll go fly..

Late
G$
GMoney is offline Find More Posts by GMoney
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 05-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
How many points do you have ?
3 miles South of where Jamie McMurray cried like a Biotch.
Joined May 2007
9,314 Posts
You should make it to the Nall.....I waited way to long to go,now i will never miss one.......People from everywere to meet and hang out with.Great write up by the way.
VooDoo Child is offline Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Old 05-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Find More Posts by WhirlyGirl
I love IMAC!
United States, CA, Penn Valley
Joined May 2006
793 Posts
G~

You NEED the Nalll Man! Albert and I went for the first time...it will be the first of MANY!

GO for 2011!!!!!!
WhirlyGirl is offline Find More Posts by WhirlyGirl
Old 05-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Lake Tawakoni
Joined Feb 2006
1,663 Posts
WhirlyG, You know me. I'm not sure I would even be able to fly at Nall. I would be on talking(BSing) overload. I barely stop for a breath at a normal fun fly. I think Nall I would need Oxygen. If I can get back to work I will be there for sure..
Old 05-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Find More Posts by MikeC3D
Suspended Account
SanAntonio,TX
Joined Jun 2006
3,389 Posts
Bring it on down to SA with Mr.E(Russ) next time we have a get down.
MikeC3D is offline Find More Posts by MikeC3D
Old 05-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Lake Tawakoni
Joined Feb 2006
1,663 Posts
MIkeC, I hope to run into your whole crew real soon. I want to hit Flyin D on the fourth but if I leave the family the wife will kill me..I am hoping your crew makes either Tyler or Hot Springs. I am cruising with Ron W. That guy knows everybody and everything..

Quick Reply