logo
Old 01-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Find More Posts by rrritchey
Phoenix, AZ
Joined Sep 2006
447 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmceachern View Post
The signal will stay the same. Use the channels you need and whatever ports are left plug the power leads to them. It does not matter which rx port you use just not the original battery port on the rx.
You can do this but I find it confusing. I see no reason you should not use channel 1 or 10 as your throttle (on a JR/Spektrum receiver), depending on which lines up with throttle on your receiver.
rrritchey is offline Find More Posts by rrritchey
Site Sponsor
Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 01-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Find More Posts by JCFLYR
Team Chaos
United States, MI, Mason
Joined Apr 2011
913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrritchey View Post
The 5V is just powering the receiver. This has nothing to do with the servo power. The servo power is directed straight from the battery inputs to the servo power pins. The servos have no idea what voltage the receiver is running on and they don't care.
Got it....thanks.
JCFLYR is offline Find More Posts by JCFLYR
Old 05-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Find More Posts by rcheliman
Hillbilly Hucker
United States, KY, Grayson
Joined Jan 2006
505 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrritchey View Post
You can do this but I find it confusing. I see no reason you should not use channel 1 or 10 as your throttle (on a JR/Spektrum receiver), depending on which lines up with throttle on your receiver.
Can you tell me please which particualar ports on my JR 921X reciever, I should plug channel 1 and 10 from the Powerexpander 10 into. Do both get plugged in?
rcheliman is offline Find More Posts by rcheliman
Old 05-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by JCFLYR
Team Chaos
United States, MI, Mason
Joined Apr 2011
913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcheliman View Post
Can you tell me please which particualar ports on my JR 921X reciever, I should plug channel 1 and 10 from the Powerexpander 10 into. Do both get plugged in?
Yes....use both. That is where the rx gets its power. I think I used throttle and something else. It doesn't matter which channels you use.
JCFLYR is offline Find More Posts by JCFLYR
Old 05-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Find More Posts by rrritchey
Phoenix, AZ
Joined Sep 2006
447 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcheliman View Post
You can plug the channels from the Eq10 into any servo output ports on your receiver. DO NOT plug any of the Eq10 connections into any battery/bind/data ports. You can plug the Eq10 channels into the receiver so your servo wires come off the Eq10 on the side that makes routing them the cleanest if you like.
rrritchey is offline Find More Posts by rrritchey
Site Sponsor

Quick Reply