logo
Old 06-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Find More Posts by Airboss1
Joined Nov 2015
1 Posts
Discussion
Is VQWarbirds shop still in business?

Hi Friends,

I've a question does everybody knows if the VQWarbird onlineshop are still in business. I want to place an order but if I go to payment the site doesn't proceed to Paypal. I need the replacement Canopy for the ESM Aichi Val 81' and this is the only shop were I can found it. I think ESM is out of production since 2017.
I wrote 3 emails a week ago and no answer.
A few years ago I ordered a conopy for an ESM Stucka for club colleague of mine without issue.
ps.
The shipping goes to Europe.
Thanks for your experience
Regards
Airboss1 is offline Find More Posts by Airboss1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 06-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Find More Posts by William_Burkert
United States, NC, Cary
Joined Oct 2013
380 Posts
VQ Warbirds is alive and well but ESM not so much. This is on VQ’s homepage,

ESM ceased production in 2017 of all ESM Aircraft. This is not a regional decision but one that impacts all distributors worldwide. We have very limited stock of a few different models, so get one while they are still available, once stock is gone, I am afraid to say they are gone…. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE: ESM NEWS

LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL USA ON ALL ESM WARBIRDS ONLY!!! (Anyone wishing for shipping outside continental USA please email us for a special discounted shipping quote).

NO COUPON CODE IS NEEDED.

Now is your opportunity to save up to $200 on shipping !!! All size ESM BRAND WARBIRD MODELS SHIP FOR FREE!!! TRULY FREE SHIPPING! LIMITED TIME, only valid while supplies last, no rain checks, does not apply to any future or previous purchases.

Phone Order Hot Line:

1-833-WAR-BIRD / 1-833-927-2473

Thanks for shopping with VQ WARBIRDS and as always “KEEP ‘EM FLYING”

www.vqwarbirds.com [email protected]
William_Burkert is offline Find More Posts by William_Burkert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply