logo
Old 05-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Find More Posts by ChuckTSeeker
Joined Jul 2013
33 Posts
New Product
PR BushWheels Products.........

Hi all, I just bought myself a H9 1/4 Scale Super Cub and wanted the Tundra tires for it, looking on the net there is not a lot around. The ones from Czechoslovakia looked good but i have read so many complaints about the plastic hub and how people are swapping them out for the 6" Du-Bro hubs that i continued searching.

Enter the PR Bushwheels, well after reading what i could find out about these wheels it seems Steve and Robert have sorted out their initial teething problems and the latest products look the goods!

So a quick Email, which was answered straight away and before i knew it i had the 8.75" Bush Wheels, 1/4 Scale Shock Strut and 1/4 Scale Tail Wheel heading my way to Australia. Products arrived in a little over a week and a half and WOW! i was really blown away with the quality in the workmanship of these parts.

Anyway i made an Un-Boxing video so you can have a close up look at the parts i bought for my 1/4 Scale Super Cub.

They also make wheels for the E-Fite CarbonZ Cub and 1/3 and 1/2 Scale Wheels for the bigger aircraft, all made in house. So if your interested in some quality gear, check out their web page http://www.prbushwheels.com/ heres a look at my parts

cheers chuck

PR Bush Wheels Un-Boxed With ChuckT (7 min 31 sec)
ChuckTSeeker is offline Find More Posts by ChuckTSeeker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 12-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Find More Posts by scottyb313
AJ Aircraft
United States, MI, Petersburg
Joined Sep 2013
518 Posts
So it looks like they have a video out showing how to assemble a landing gear. Do they also make 1/3 scale landing gear or do they just have shocks. Cause I would like wheels, tail wheel shocks, and landing gear for my 1/3 scale cub.

Scott
scottyb313 is offline Find More Posts by scottyb313
Old 12-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Find More Posts by Hoistguy
United States, MN, Elk River
Joined Jul 2012
397 Posts
Call or Email them they are great about getting back to you.
Great products Great guys
Hoistguy is offline Find More Posts by Hoistguy
Old 12-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Find More Posts by Hoistguy
United States, MN, Elk River
Joined Jul 2012
397 Posts
Decathalon

http://Decathalon
Hoistguy is offline Find More Posts by Hoistguy