logo
Old 02-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Find More Posts by 3ddave
United States, MN, Eagan
Joined Jun 2008
170 Posts
Discussion
EQ6 JR921 JR9303 set up comment/question

35% Extra using the EQ6 and the R921 rx. Initial set up, instead of splitting the dual elevator servos to the elevator chl. and the other to an aux channel in the radio I connected the elevator chl of the R921 to a single port on the EQ6 then the servos one A and one B which made servo matching a piece of cake. Lots of flights zero issues just curious what Smart Fly has to say.
Thank you
3ddave is offline Find More Posts by 3ddave
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Find More Posts by mlholtman
Houston Texas
Joined Sep 2007
150 Posts
Actually their is nothing wrong with setting up your plane that way especially if you don't have enough channels! But the disadvantage of doing it this way is that now you have to all ways adjust thru the smartfly where as if you had used separate channels you could do everything in your transmitter. Not a whole lot of difference but just a little easier thru your transmitter in my opinion. I use a Smartfly with my 40% planes and I have all the surfaces on their own separate channels. Since you are basically using the same exact transmitter as I am using (9503) you could easily put them on separate channels
mlholtman is offline Find More Posts by mlholtman
Last edited by mlholtman; 02-05-2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Find More Posts by rrritchey
Phoenix, AZ
Joined Sep 2006
433 Posts
This is a perfectly fine way to set up your plane especially when you might be running low on channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ddave View Post
35% Extra using the EQ6 and the R921 rx. Initial set up, instead of splitting the dual elevator servos to the elevator chl. and the other to an aux channel in the radio I connected the elevator chl of the R921 to a single port on the EQ6 then the servos one A and one B which made servo matching a piece of cake. Lots of flights zero issues just curious what Smart Fly has to say.
Thank you
rrritchey is offline Find More Posts by rrritchey
Site Sponsor

Quick Reply