logo
Old 01-31-2019, 08:55 PM
Find More Posts by 2wingnut
Joined Oct 2018
14 Posts
Rave
RCGF Great Service!!

I just wanted t drop a note about the great customer service I got from Joe at RCGF. Monday 1-28-19I received my 60t I ordered but it had a broken fuel barb. I called Joe at RCGF and he put a second 60t on the UPS truck that afternoon no questions asked. He said just drop mine in the mail the next day, now that's trust. By Thursday that same week 1-31-19 I received my replacement 60 t. Boom just like that. I really appreciated the service so I wanted to let others know RCGF is number 1 in my book. I'll buy from them again.

Rick
2wingnut is online now Find More Posts by 2wingnut
Last edited by 2wingnut; 01-31-2019 at 08:59 PM. Reason: change discussion to rave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
to remove ads between posts
Old 02-02-2019, 04:17 AM
Find More Posts by velocity
Joined Dec 2011
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wingnut View Post
I just wanted t drop a note about the great customer service I got from Joe at RCGF. Monday 1-28-19I received my 60t I ordered but it had a broken fuel barb. I called Joe at RCGF and he put a second 60t on the UPS truck that afternoon no questions asked. He said just drop mine in the mail the next day, now that's trust. By Thursday that same week 1-31-19 I received my replacement 60 t. Boom just like that. I really appreciated the service so I wanted to let others know RCGF is number 1 in my book. I'll buy from them again.

Rick
Always a pleasure when people stand behind the products they represent
velocity is offline Find More Posts by velocity
Old 02-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Find More Posts by Luchnia
Word up!
United States, VA, Amelia Court House
Joined Oct 2010
2,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wingnut View Post

Rick
Great service!
Luchnia is offline Find More Posts by Luchnia

Quick Reply